**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Killmonger not getting true strike

I'll try to get a video today but it seems there are many opponents that I can consistently hit within the window of recovery after their special but it does not produce True Strike for Killmonger. That said, his description does not seem to have any indicator of a time frame except "while recovering from a special". I am in that recovery time every time with many opponents, land the dash attack, but do not produce True Strike. It seems to work better for very close range evades of specials but not ones further away.
Seatin's video on killmonger mentions the same thing. Seems to be inconsistent.

In Summary:
It seems the trigger window for Killmonger's True Strike ability is actually much smaller than the open window to land a hit after many opponents special moves so he doesn;t actual consistently trigger it even when you consistently and effectively strike an opponent after evading their special.

Can someone take a look please?

u1wm0abhepsx.jpg

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I guess I'm focusing on the fact that according to the ability description I am effectively "Hitting opponents recovering from a special attack" but not always being "granted True Strike"!