**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Current arena

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Three questions:

When will the current 3 * Featured End?
Will the cutoff go up and roughly how much?

Comments

• djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Tomorrow at 10 am pdt.

1.2m should be safe
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    djr17 wrote: »
    Tomorrow at 10 am pdt.

1.2m should be safe

It went up quite a little bit. Believe the previous cutoff was 1,056,513. I will definitely try to get my score over the 1.2m mark.
    djr17 wrote: »
    Tomorrow at 10 am pdt.

1.2m should be safe

Curious what time do results/rewards show up?
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Ususally 2-3 hours after it ends.
    Alright...I'm just hoping I got the 3* Infinity War Cap as he seems like a really good champion.
    I got 3* IW Captain America :)
    ceg7qby8tl7u.png

If I had competed in the first round then he would be duped.