**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Awakening Gems (Two Questions)

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
What are the ways to obtain them?
What is the top three easy ways to get them?

Comments

• Options
    luvin2022luvin2022 Posts: 1
    1. Use your infinity dust to buy a class awakening gem crystal. 2. Complete Road to the Labyrinth and get a class awakening gem crystal. 3. Complete the Chadwick and Holland Challenge 100% completion.
  • Options
    zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Spend money
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    zackb213 wrote: »
    Spend money

I'm a free to play player, but thank you for sharing your advice.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    luvin2022 wrote: »
    1. Use your infinity dust to buy a class awakening gem crystal. 2. Complete Road to the Labyrinth and get a class awakening gem crystal. 3. Complete the Chadwick and Holland Challenge 100% completion.

Really #3 only gives u 4* ones what a ripoff
  • Options
    FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    BowTieJohn wrote: »
    What are the ways to obtain them?
    What is the top three easy ways to get them?

I'm mostly free to play myself. Two generic ones are in game after 100% act 4 and another one after 100% act 5.1. beyond that, the above celebrity challenge and specialty stores are another common source for a random class. The only other permanent source is 100% the road to the labyrinth of legends.
    Occasionally, unit based offers arise. The latest one was a steal at 850 units (let me awaken my AA immediately)
  • Options
    Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    Another obscure way is if they bring rifts back at some point.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    luvin2022 wrote: »

Really #3 only gives u 4* ones what a ripoff

To be fair, it's a super easy event that takes like 75 minutes so a 5* gem would be silly.....