**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skill Rank

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited May 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I’m just gonna get to reasons for why to rank them:

CB is my main go-to for stun immune evaders, plus he can’t crit, making him really handy in certain situations.

GP is great DoT and okay AAR that’s good for longer fights. Plus she can eat infinite L3s if they don’t stun or apply DoT. More of an all arounder

5* Elektra my good skill 5* is good for (duh) finishing off bosses. AAR comes in handy too a decent bit. Also she is a 5* and I’m getting to that point where I need high powered champs as 5*s.

Please vote and then explain. Thank you!

Skill Rank 21 votes

CB duped 4*
33%
Cosmic_Ray13FLOATSElitehunterBahamutBatpotterdjr17JaySeanGoon83 7 votes
GP duped 4*
42%
Golden_GuardianDarkZenSpeedbumpRotellyDRTOSirius111Angelicsignshadow_lurker22Winner66615 9 votes
Elektra unduped 5*
23%
JRock808Thecrusher_9756taojay1VoltolosSayNoName 5 votes

Comments

• CB duped 4*
    Much better long fighter
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Please vote and then explain. Thank you!

Emphasis on explain
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Elektra unduped 5*
    4 stars are dead.

That r3 elektra will perform as well or better then the others at 5/50. Not that they aren’t good, and you should rank them next, but that elektra will wreck at your level.
    JRock808 wrote: »
    4 stars are dead.

That r3 elektra will perform as well or better then the others at 5/50. Not that they aren’t good, and you should rank them next, but that elektra will wreck at your level.

I appreciate the comment but at the rate I get 5* crystals I can’t count on duping any of them for a good while (not that she needs too much of a dupe). 5* are the future for sure, but 4* are the now mostly. The “only” good 5* I have which are good unduped are GR NC GG and Elektra (and Howard the Duck I got yesterday... 😭)
    Can I get a few more votes from y’all? Much appreciated