**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first r4 5* is....

Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
aw6ft6j74hyt.png

I am so excited right now

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Very good choice. I currently have her as a 4* and she has been amazing. Great survivability and the ability to dish out a lot of damage. She’s gotten me through all the hard content I’ve gotten through. Congrats!
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Thanks! I even unlocked this events 5* crystals gonna go for quake or Red hulk! This might be a good month
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Woody_feder congrats!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @DNA3000

How many and which champs are top tier?
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    aw6ft6j74hyt.png

I am so excited right now

I also have 5* X23 and she’s was gonna be my first R4 before i pulled Ghost Rider Archangel and Void
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Mine was magik ability at 20

• PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Great choice, some say she's not top tier however I place her in God tier to be honest. Well until 5*+ wolvy comes along.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    I also have her as a 5* rank four. She is excellent!
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Thanks all! Yeah I definitely think she is awesome! Probably underrated as a "demi god"
  • PorkChopExpressPorkChopExpress Posts: 47
    She is definitely a top tier champ, regen bleed and also high damage against bleed immune. Valuable rank 4 champ
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    @DNA3000

How many and which champs are top tier?

That's mostly a matter of opinion, there's no absolute objective top tier everyone agrees on, but in general I think most people would not have X-23 as among their strongest champions in any particular area of the game. That's not a knock on the champion per se: I don't consider Rogue to be a top tier champion either, but I use her a lot in AQ just because she works for me. In that sense, she's extremely useful, just not equal or superior to everything else in any particular category.

I would consider X-23 to be a high damage moderate healing champion. I would argue that in the category of sustainable high damage champions like Blade and Voodoo would edge her out. But not being the top doesn't mean they aren't extremely good.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @DNA3000

Thanks for expanding, I can agree with that!