**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool red

What’s up with Deadpool red? Where’s the offer for him? And why the offer for Xforce when there’s nothing special about him. We want the RED DEADPOOL!

Comments

• IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Deadpool is trash.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    He;s not gonna be available anytime soon. Kabam wants him to stay the elusive character that he is, and the 2* Cable and X-Force offer prove it.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    He;s not gonna be available anytime soon. Kabam wants him to stay the elusive character that he is, and the 2* Cable and X-Force offer prove it.

Well the cable and xforce deadpool was for the movie i beleive from what i seen the team that deadpool fourms in the movie is the xforce (only seen the trailers)
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Maybe it’s understandable that they decided to not hand him out yet due to Blade arena being active. Forum will probably be full of rage if Deadpool and blade arena went live
    I did see that in YouTube by trucos but still just a rumor. If it’s true then I should buckle up and farm units again
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I did see that in YouTube by trucos but still just a rumor. If it’s true then I should buckle up and farm units again

I wouldnt get to hyped i did when i heard about xforce deadpool something along the lines of a deadpool without a pricetag then he came and well you know the rest
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    Deadpool red will show up on 1 of the ??? Arenas coming up soon
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    Get rdy. He was in arena 2016 last time
    Yeah missed that one :/
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    In the past Deadpool Red arena has only been open to those who bought the 3 star Deadpool offer.
    And my post is about to Let us have that chance again :)
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I’m just wondering, are they going to release Xpool as a 5 star for his soon featured arena, or just do his 4 star featured? Or will they just not do his arena at all?, which wouldn’t make sense since Deadpool 2 is out in theatres. Kabam has dug themselves into a hole.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    74cakf8yazqf.png
    Here is your Deadpool. He is exclusive and should stay that way. I doubt they will ever bring him back as a 4,5 or 6*
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Simple add deadpool to lol 100% rewards
    Let’s have faith. Maybe Kabam will actually do some surprise :)
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    do a 5* red dp = cut off 40m in 2 days lol

I think it would be at least 50 mil
    8qrf8kj0kl35.png
    Love my Deadpool
    Great for degen in map6