**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2* Cable

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Did anyone get a 2* Cable recently? I appreciate the new character, but sad being level 56 and still only getting 2* characters. Kabam is it possible we could start getting 3*? I ask this as now there are 6* in the game and I'm not sure what 2* do as the content has gotten harder and rightly so as they game progress challenges should get harder, but confused at receiving a 2*. @Kabam Miike can you help me on this question?

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I like the 2* champs because they’re exclusive. Way more valuable then 3* champs (unless they give stupid generics, then I’m not interested)
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I think its because cable is sort of an exclusive 2*. Not in phc or 2* crystal. Personally i like them because i collect champs.
  • vampirexlord123vampirexlord123 Posts: 19
    Thinking it was related to dp 2 but if so, wouldn't an og dp be better promo?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    It gives me something to use gems on.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    The collector in me loves it. The smart ass in me wonders how in the hell he is going to help stop the end of the battlerealm, much less the end of a sandwich.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Its great man. Take exclusive 2 stars anyday.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    We do get a free 3* every month in the calendar. Maybe a 4* for the super lucky summoners.
  • Monkey_LordMonkey_Lord Posts: 57
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    I like the 2* champs because they’re exclusive. Way more valuable then 3* champs (unless they give stupid generics, then I’m not interested)

And just how exactly are they "valuable?
  • Endo915Endo915 Posts: 40
    2* yay!! A character I can do nothing with!! Awesome!! 🤗
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »

And just how exactly are they "valuable?

collecter item after a certain time of playing and u have every champ u want the only really hard thing to get are 2 stars since the only way to get them are marvel insider and select events this is also why some never sell 1 stars

• Endo915Endo915 Posts: 40
    Honestly Kabam just don't, it's actually insulting to the players.. You can give us whatever you want but you decide a two star character?? What an insult. It's like having a whole cake and giving us a sprinkle and consider it giving us some. The greed is so blatant and sad. WAKE UP!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    They're collectibles. He's not in the Crystal. Will you finish Act 6 with it? Not likely. That's probably not the intent. It's a small token because of DP2.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    The cables were a little laggy.