**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is Elektra?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I just pulled a 5 star Elektra, but I am not sure how good she is. I saw that Seatin Man of Legends ranks her in the Demi-God Tier, but I don’t understand her much. Any input would be helfpul! Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Your thoughts?
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    She’s one of the more effective champs in the game, she doesn’t need to be duped to be good but being duped increases what she already does.

She has ability reduction, bleed, and assassin.

She is definitely worth ranking up in my opinion I have her as a 5*
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I think she’s underrated I have mine at r4 as a 5 star and don’t regret! She’s pretty good
  • Options
    Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    She is atleast worth to upgrade to rank3
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Worth a 3/45, maybe even a 4/55 if you have catalysts expiring.
  • Options
    Elektra reduces Defensive Ability Accuracy by 85% when a debuff is applied. That’s her shtick. She uses bleeds on all her specials, armor breaks against Bleed immune characters, and stuns via parry, to accomplish this.

She benefits greatly from certain masteries; Deep Wounds increases the duration of her bleeds and therefore her ability accuracy reduction. The same concept applies using Parry and Stupefy to increase stun duration. Two points in Pacify will reduce ability accuracy by an additional 20% for a total of 105% while stunned. The Assassin mastery works amazingly with her to further reduce ability accuracy and increase her attack while her foe has less than 18% health while also increasing her own ability accuracy by 30%.

Elektra’s a great character who competes directly with other ability negating characters like Black Widow and Crossbones. Unlike those two she is shut down by debuff immune characters but those characters have their own drawbacks too like Black Widow only being available as a 4-star while Crossbones relies on Fury buffs and can’t land critical hits.

Thanks for the input. How does the ability accuracy reduction work, @My_Superior
  • Options
    BlackŁotusBlackŁotus Posts: 16
    She’s pretty good