**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In between Blade arena game goes down? Yall better make up for it

GararaLee_69GararaLee_69 Posts: 3
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
1i2ei3043exg.png
In currently at 4.6mill for blade arena and was shooting for 5.5mill minimum to 6mill if possible. If I do not get blade this round, kabam better make up for it. The game has been lagging considerably and it just goes down all of a sudden. Kabam, u guys better make up for this.

Comments

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I’m at 6.3mil so thankfully I’m set
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 350
    It's some BS! Not to mention the flipping lag issues & seemingly more 'intelligent' a.i.'s baiting, dexterity then parrying you!
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    i was in a duel! Wasted duel credit! I want compensation! 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and @GararaLee_69 nah bro not trying to make anyone mad. But you gotta be reasonable too...the game will be down like 15min max. You’re already nearly there and you have like 20hrs left. You’ll be fine.
  • DukeZman wrote: »
    i was in a duel! Wasted duel credit! I want compensation! 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and @GararaLee_69 nah bro not trying to make anyone mad. But you gotta be reasonable too...the game will be down like 15min max. You’re already nearly there and you have like 20hrs left. You’ll be fine.

Sorry for going at u bro. Hope the server outage gets fixed soon so tht we can grind more. Good luck in the arena
  • BlackFreQuencyBlackFreQuency Posts: 91
    so i've been waiting for blade how long now ?! putting in all my time and now game is down.. wow just awesome
    what about past few weeks ? that's not the problem
  • The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    fuubodqjyadq.png
    I think I’ve got Blade locked up.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I activated a 30% greater health boost. Support won't refund. Unfair business practices.
  • The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    fuubodqjyadq.png
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    1i2ei3043exg.png
    In currently at 4.6mill for blade arena and was shooting for 5.5mill minimum to 6mill if possible. If I do not get blade this round, kabam better make up for it. The game has been lagging considerably and it just goes down all of a sudden. Kabam, u guys better make up for this.

Dude, if the game is down for you, it's down for your competition.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited May 2018
    I am a level 49 so I knew if I grinded like crazyyyyyy (alarms etc) and spent all my units, I could get to max 7 mill and get hopefully get that Blade. Pulled my 7th 5* champ and it was Blade (one before that GR). Decided to go out to a fancy place for dinner and sleep REAL GOOD. ecztfehc4m7q.jpeg
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    The_Rikerp wrote: »
    fuubodqjyadq.png

Curious, did you spend around 3k units? Very beast numbers for a 250 streak!

Congrats on your Blade!
    fuubodqjyadq.png

well that will ruin the competition for a lot of summoners.. overdoing something is not a good quality.. if top summoners give a little space more poeple can get their time worth it.. you can get it done with 4.2 mil or something 9mil is just too much for basic arena.. i know it's a competition but it's not a fair one.. if more top summoners understand that there is no need for overdoing then cut-offs will be lower and more players will be rewarded and satisfied
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    fuubodqjyadq.png

well that will ruin the competition for a lot of summoners.. overdoing something is not a good quality.. if top summoners give a little space more poeple can get their time worth it.. you can get it done with 4.2 mil or something 9mil is just too much for basic arena.. i know it's a competition but it's not a fair one.. if more top summoners understand that there is no need for overdoing then cut-offs will be lower and more players will be rewarded and satisfied

I don’t think that’s how it works. If the top 10% is between 5m&12m those at top aren’t raising the cutoff. Those at 5m would still get him even if the 12m went down to 7m.

The cutoff is raised by fewer and fewer getting in the pool.
    1i2ei3043exg.png

Down for you, means down for me, means down for everyone.
    fuubodqjyadq.png

I don’t think that’s how it works. If the top 10% is between 5m&12m those at top aren’t raising the cutoff. Those at 5m would still get him even if the 12m went down to 7m.

i don't think so.. this month with dungeons cut-offs are lower.. some players choose to do dungeons and they won't be able to grind.. fewer in the pool means lower cut-offs right ?
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    fuubodqjyadq.png

i don't think so.. this month with dungeons cut-offs are lower.. some players choose to do dungeons and they won't be able to grind.. fewer in the pool means lower cut-offs right ?

I think its a combination of both. The pool is gonna be huge, which will lower cutoffs + people will be doing Dungeons AND arena for Blade, which will also lower the cutoffs. The basic 4* cutoffs are low enough to where you could do Dungeons and still pick up the basic 4* champ
    fuubodqjyadq.png

Somewhat. Lower cutoff from less people. But those top players dropping 8/9/10m don’t do anything to the bottom 10%

But I honestly think the pool is bigger than people know
    1000 people could score 10 million. Doesn't matter. This pool probably gonna be like 15k people in it
    correction: 150k
    top 10% = about 15k people
    i did 5.1 mil and i didnt get blade.. so annoying.. cut-off was between 5.3 and 5.5 mil.. i was so close
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    1i2ei3043exg.png

Yeah, but that's not how it works. It's clearly down for him during a time that he plays, half the world is sleeping atm so they aren't affected by the maintenance, but this guy clearly is.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    1i2ei3043exg.png

Yeah, but that's not how it works. It's clearly down for him during a time that he plays, half the world is sleeping atm so they aren't affected by the maintenance, but this guy clearly is.
    But it stil Down for all. Just Not him but ofcasse for he play time for somone like me im was abudt to sleep ther so didt effekt me
  • DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    Ask Kabam to give 50% of players who enter arena to have the champ. You don’t ask. You wont get.