**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Good morning

Good morning Kabam
I have a genuine suggestion for the game in accordance with Forum T's and C's, so hopefully this post doesn't get deleted.
Firstly I just wanted to express my deep frustrations with yet another Emergency maintenance this morning. However I think I may have found a solution for you Kabam.
Now as we know this month is jam packed full of extra content like Dungeons and Vanquishing Blows on top of the usual Wars Season 2, AQ, Daily quests, Monthly quests (with increased difficulty in Master for no apparent or Kabam explained reason). Therefore you don't need to be Einstein or Stephen Hawking to realise all this extra content is playing havoc with your servers. These servers simply cannot deal with the community actually utilising this extra content.
So here's my suggestion. Why not use some of the $800 million profit you gained in 2017 to improve infrastructure like servers. Or moderators that ACTUALLY respond in Forums.
Have a great day Kabam because your player base, your customers aren't.

Comments