**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeons: Find A Partner should only match players with the same in game language setting

Since dungeons is all about communicating with your dungeon partner, wouldn't it make sense that you can actually communicate with them?

I've been getting a few matches with players that don't have the same language settings, it's fine if it's obvious who is going left and who is going right, also if the other player is experience enough to take out the obvious node, but there are occasions where players like particular nodes to be left more than others.

Auto translating quick chat short cuts is also an option, but I think the simpler solution would be filtering based on in-game language settings.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    The Quickset Chat translates, I believe.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    The Quickset Chat translates, I believe.

I agree, I am almost positive quick chat auto-translates. I have had
    a few random dungeon runs where my initial typed communication gets a response in a non-english language. Yet, when I continued to communicate only using the quick chat...I had no issues and niether did they.

Now random partners disregarding communication or refusing to communicate...both with trolling responses that were very much in english...that has happened quite a bit..lol.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Soooo, I'm just unlucky that every time I pair with someone that doesn't have it set to English that:
    1) They don't follow instructions sent over quick chat
    2) Every instruction I've received was typed and not sent over quick chat.

Can we get a clarification on this from Kabam?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    I just think sometimes people aren't interested in communicating, sometimes people go rogue, and sometimes people don't care. There's little that can be done for Free Will. ;)
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @GroundedWisdom Too true, even when you're quite sure they're likely an English speaker, you get people ignoring clear clash advantage, randomly switching sides a few rooms in (poison/bleed roadblock excepted), taking down dash vulnerability and leaving some ungodly buff up.

The other day, I was right at the end of the event. Told them we need to conclude the dungeon for the points because it will end in a minute. Less than 60 seconds he will not change his decision because he insists we can clear the room. Guess what, we lost the room bonus points and I know I missed milestones because of it.