**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do i have a chance of beating the collector?

So, i've been at it for a long time, but decided to take a shot at the collector. Currently finished 5.1. My strongest champs are (all 4 stars 4/40):
Quake (duped)
Og Thor (duped)
Gwenpool
Nightcrawler (duped)
Crossbones
X-23
Begun saving up units (goal is 1k to 1.5k units)
The question is:

Do i have a chance of beating the collector? 31 votes

Yes, go for it.
61%
Alfa_PigeonTheManMythLegendJ_PattLe_Marv_8deadcrimeDrf93rifle100Nemesis666SpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Crazyjack719taojay1RA_4RBatpotterReverend_RuckusCats73Voltolosblak_mambaNerds_galore 19 votes
No, get better champs lol.
38%
RagamugginGunnerSpeedbumpMasterTroller42RotellyFoxhero007ShadeZeroSpiritOfVengeanceLentz21Noob2435RedEightKngSpcSavageBreaker69 12 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Yes, go for it.
    You can do it, but it will be a big pain. NC isn’t really the best offensive champ but Quake Thor and GP are really good (CB is good in his arena). Basically, if you can get thru quest 4 (massochism) fine, you can probably get him. I don’t really think bane is that hard but you will 100% need to get used to it. If you aren’t doing trial of chaos master level, you should so you generally know how to do it.

I would consider getting a few of your guys to r5 and maybe getting one or two more good champs
  • poknjnuuupoknjnuuu Posts: 19
    It can be done, but you should be hoarding free xtals for a while so that your revIves are not expiring. Get a good run going and it’ll cost you maybe 20 revives
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Night crawler is good for the collector, he evades the l1 which is really hard to do and basically what kills you most fights I used him and starky, doable but you really should try get a couple r5s, would make life that much easier
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Yes, go for it.
    Save units, do practice runs before committing to the path. You will struggle from 5.2.4 as that is where the fun starts, once you get past that then you will start 5.2.5 which has Bane. Look up videos of how to play around it.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Thanks for the input guys! Now all i need is some units and some of that rare t4cc!
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    No..