**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade arena round 2

B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
With hopefully many people getting either their first blade or duping their already owned blade in today’s arena finale I’m hoping the crowd will be a little less come tomorrow. What do you think cutoff for round 2 will be? If you duped your blade today no need to grind again for 1 sig lvl.

Comments

• VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    6 million
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Was 5.2 today. No way it could be higher.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    never say never

• Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Better do 6M if you want to be sure to get your 4* Blade
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I aimed for 6 this time, got up to 7.
    I'll go 6 minimum next time
    It would be improbable since he ones who duped him would not be in the field this time.
  • KaygosKaygos Posts: 3
    Any thoughts on how much it will be for beginner brackets ?
  • TurbanzTurbanz Posts: 4
    I got him with 1.5m on beginner brackets.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Honestly, if you aim right for the cutoff, you'll probably miss a couple of times.
    Get more and be safe.

Not sure but if there's t4bc , only then the cutoff might come lower than 5.2 mil. In any case I am going again for 6mil.
  • WickedMindzWickedMindz Posts: 10
    I got him 9 million points.
  • KaygosKaygos Posts: 3
    Turbanz wrote: »

1 -10 % ?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Honestly, if you aim right for the cutoff, you'll probably miss a couple of times.
    Get more and be safe.

Not sure but if there's t4bc , only then the cutoff might come lower than 5.2 mil. In any case I am going again for 6mil.

There will be t4b arena running at the same time as Blade second but most will use their 5* for that
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    5.23 missed so i think cutoff was closer to 5.3 just so you know.

I would go for at least 5.5mill to be safe because you gotta think about the people who do need to go for him twice and the people who held out first round hoping second would be lower.
    Yea I just don’t know if I can get there. Was close to 4 mil and ground pretty hard. I don’t haven enough champs to keep going without a cool down. Fingers crossed.
  • TurbanzTurbanz Posts: 4
    Kaygos wrote: »

1 -10 % ?

yep
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Yea I just don’t know if I can get there. Was close to 4 mil and ground pretty hard. I don’t haven enough champs to keep going without a cool down. Fingers crossed.

Use units for refills in combination with arena boosts.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    5.5 mil
  • dantastic_66dantastic_66 Posts: 14

1 -10 % ?

yep

I ran 1.63 mil and was in the 11%+ range for the beginner bracket.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    As a general rule, I aim higher than the first Round. Too many times thinking I'm safe.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Some pp in my ally got him and used the 4* AG on him already, i think its similar to the community.
    So the pool will be smaller, i say 5.5mil 2nd round.
  • CharionnaCharionna Posts: 6

1 -10 % ?

yep

I ran 1.63 mil and was in the 11%+ range for the beginner bracket.

I doubt you are in the beginner bracket. I got 1.6m and got rank 34 in the beginner bracket. So obviously you're in veteran or intermediate
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    The_One wrote: »

Get more and be safe.

There will be t4b arena running at the same time as Blade second but most will use their 5* for that

Even if people use their 5 stars for the Catalyst event, that will be some time in which they aren’t grinding for blade, which can lower the score anyways
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360

Even if people use their 5 stars for the Catalyst event, that will be some time in which they aren’t grinding for blade, which can lower the score anyways

Not true, most start off in the basic arena, use all their teams, then switch to t4b arena and use their 5s, while 4s recharge and rinse and repeat...I can do both areanas without missing any matches in either arena..and it only takes a few hours to reach 1.1m in t4b arena..
    Philly3974 wrote: »

Not true, most start off in the basic arena, use all their teams, then switch to t4b arena and use their 5s, while 4s recharge and rinse and repeat...I can do both areanas without missing any matches in either arena..and it only takes a few hours to reach 1.1m in t4b arena..

Whatever the case, just aim for 6 mil and you'll be safe. Anything below and you might be asking for trouble.

5.5m might be safe, but why to take the risk.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I was aiming for 5-5.5 for him. I hit about 5.3-5.4 and wanted to stop but didn’t want to risk it. I spent about 300-400 units refreshing my top team with boosts to get 6.1. I would’ve gotten him if I stopped but I don’t regret putting in a little extra for safety. It’s a pretty bad feeling to invest so much time and fall just short of the champ.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I was aiming for 5-5.5 for him. I hit about 5.3-5.4 and wanted to stop but didn’t want to risk it. I spent about 300-400 units refreshing my top team with boosts to get 6.1. I would’ve gotten him if I stopped but I don’t regret putting in a little extra for safety. It’s a pretty bad feeling to invest so much time and fall just short of the champ.

While I didnt spend anything except time, I'd agree with this.

I was hovering around this forum and reddit and saw ppl were going with 7 million, which made me stretch from 6 to 6.5 million, just to be sure. Obviously on forums ppl post higher scores, but it is also good that you follow them and score in that vicinity rather than fail.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I knew with him being one of the most sought after champs, he would have set records 6+ months ago, but with the 5* Featured arenas making the overall 4* basic cutoffs much lower in general... was hard to say how it was going to play out. My guess was in the neighborhood of Medusa's cutoff, maybe 500k higher or so.

But I wasn't risking it. I hit just under 7.2mil, as I would be really irked if I fell just short and had to REDO the entire thing again second round.

• Morning_GoryMorning_Gory Posts: 44
    I raked in 4M on day one, but had events going on day 2 and 3 and was only able to throw in 5.143M and missed, the cutoff was about 5.3M was never so pissed. Going for 6M this round
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    So glad I got him in a free featured hero crystal and got a 4* skill a.g with infinity dust.