**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible crazy GP synergy?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I was messing around with synergies and kinda stumbled upon a “bloody” brilliant one for GP.

So since GP has a % chance on any hit (not crits), the quake+Hawkeye +15% Ability accuracy gets her bleed chance up to 45% (and her stuns up a good bit)

He next one is BPCW+Hawkeye: skill domination : 20% (for my 3* BPCW) increased bleed damage

And the final one is Modok and his synergy with GP: 10% (for my 3* Modok) bleed duration.
So to sum up the team is
GP
Modok
Hawkeye
Quake
BPCW
The benefits are
Bleed damage
+ability accuracy for everything
Bleed duration

All of the champs on the team except BPCW are very good or at least useable in harder questing even though it’s mostly GP in the spotlight.

Any thoughts? Is this a good synergy for stuff like power shield quests and such?

Comments

• Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    I don't think it's additive, more like multiplicative. So +15% ability accuracy would be on her 3% chance. Not give her 18% chance to bleed.

So the Quake+Hawkeye synergy would give her a 3% + 0.45 = ~3.5% chance to bleed.

It's still good and nice synergy to have, but not as crazy OP as you make it sound out to be haha

Increased bleed dmg and duration is really nice though, she would shred through anything that can bleed. Especially if you have the Deep Wounds mastery maxed
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    gp already has awesome bleed, so you would just finish your opponent somewhat faster. it's ok, but not some game-changing thing like gr/blade sinergy
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    I don't think it's additive, more like multiplicative. So +15% ability accuracy would be on her 3% chance. Not give her 18% chance to bleed.

So the Quake+Hawkeye synergy would give her a 3% + 0.45 = ~3.5% chance to bleed.

It's still good and nice synergy to have, but not as crazy OP as you make it sound out to be haha

Increased bleed dmg and duration is really nice though, she would shred through anything that can bleed. Especially if you have the Deep Wounds mastery maxed

It’s 3% to stun per bleed active and 30% to bleed. So maybe 35 but when I did that synergy against WS stun applied a lot