**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Master thanos is not having unstoppable removed on an intercept

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
Doin master thanos right now. Have now lost two champs—both after he reached his l3 part.

I was pretty confident I had a couple of intercepts with blade, but chalked itnup to poor play. Then had an intercept not activate wth hulk, and thought, maybe my timing is off somehow.

But this last one, I intercepted with an l1. Zero question this was an intercept bc thanos stood there and took the l1. The unstoppable war buff did not deactivate even then.

Please correct this. I can revive and drop him with my champs. But I’m sure there are newer players with weaker rosters that wont be able to do so.

Comments

• Options
    As soon as I post this, my gwenpool does intercept. The hulk special I know was broken. I am less confident about the rest.

When he was charging gp, his icon was dropping. I don’t think it dropped against hulk or blade once when he charged.
  • Options
    As soon as I post this, my gwenpool does intercept. The hulk special I know was broken. I am less confident about the rest.

When he was charging gp, his icon was dropping. I don’t think it dropped against hulk or blade once when he charged.
  • Options
    blak_mambablak_mamba Posts: 46
    What team are you using btw? Master mode Thanos is crazy
  • Options
    I beat uncollected thanos fairly easily before.

Blade
    Gr
    Hulk
    Gwenpool
    Hawkeye

He’s down, just not sure what was going on with intercepts.