**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 star new level 6/60!

Since 5 and 6 star champs have basically rendered 4 star champs useless I think it would be awsome if they did a rank up event where you could win tickets to add a 6/60 level to 4 star champs.

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    They're still not useless though. You can beat uncollected Thanos with 4* champs. Even top alliances still use 4* champs in their aw defense.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    You can use 4* anywhere in the game. I would consider that still useful
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I disagree that 4* champs are useless. They can be used to beat all content in the game right now (except maybe LOL). The team I used to beat Uncollected Thanos included 4 different 4* champs, and my one 5* (Blade) ended up sitting out the last stone of each fight because my 4* champs were better suited for those fights.

Most of my AW defenders and attackers are 4* champs as well (Tier 4).

And they still generate all of my points in the 4* Basic arena while I exploit grind out milestones.

The only players who find 4* champs "useless" are those exclusively working through end-game content with elaborate rosters (and good luck). While I do have over 20 different 5* champs in my roster, only 3 of those are better than what I have as 4* champs.

All of that being said, I would love to see additional levels added to 4* champs. Don't think it will ever happen though...
  • I'm not saying to make every 4 star have a new level just event where u can get a ticket or crystal that will be a random class and you can choose a champ to level up