**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Crystals

I just open 155 crystal of different kinds, when I was opening the 20 premium first block of 10 opened with no issues but on the second block of 10, the game just get stuck, the internet connection was ok, so I wait for 15 minutes and with no signals of getting better I decided to close the app and reopened expecting my new 10 characters or the 10 unopen crystals, But...surprise! I got nothing, 10 crystals just disappear.

Normally missing items came back by closing and reopening the app, but that did not happen to me. Any way this can be investigated and credit the crystals back to my account or something?

Comments

• Options
    Hi manfredbc80,

The spin is initiated on our servers so even if your game crashes or you lose your internet connection, you will still receive your items. There may be a 10 minutes delay. After 10 minutes, please refresh MCOC to see if the items are now available.

If after refreshing and you are still missing items, then please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
This discussion has been closed.