**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Issues evading after combos

Having random but consistent issues evading immediately after combos. Doesn't seem to matter how many hits, even just one on occasion, or which champs but champs just freeze when swiping back afterwards. Latest OS on iPhone 7+ and iPad Air 2.

Comments

• Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Just happened to me in aw on my Samsung s8 plus with the latest OS and mcoc version

It feels like our recovery time for blocking to attacking and just our movements is tweaked or something

The evading as of the last 2 major updates have been getting worse too among dropped blocks

But I wish as a customer and my constructive criticism for this is can you fix the other issues in the game plz as fast as fixing the revives?

I like if this game can play perfect on our phones. It's such an amazing marvel game and I feel this game is amazing when it plays smooth and fair with bugs and issues mentioned above not hindering now the game feels to play competitive modes like aw and aq and even harder content eq

Plz fix this game as fast as you can correct things for us.
    You have no idea how it will make your customers so happy
    Thx

Please help us
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yes this happens to me too at the moment, combo and swipe back and champs just stand there doing nothing/getting pummelled. On the revive note They have incrementally cutdown the amount of revives in the game, lower spawn rate across the board and any chance to take them out of solo events by replacing them with something temporary
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    I’ve had this for the past year and a bit