**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Quest Needs to Die!!!

To start this off, I fervently enjoy this game and will continue playing it for the foreseeable future. This is not a ‘to hell with Kabam’ post. My favorite game mode is easily AW, for the rewards but also the strategy. It’s fun to decide where to put defenders and to plan this out with alliance members. It’s also considerably less time-consuming than other game modes.

What is not fun about this game is AQ. In higher tiers, it feels like a constant job, both in time spent playing it and time spent monitoring it’s progress. Even on low maps like map 2 or 3, AQ is monotonous and not enjoyable. And on maps 5 and 6, it’s absolutely horrific without 30 players that monitor the map constantly. This is why so many (read all) top tier alliances ‘pilot’ at times, because it is IMPOSSIBLE to follow the rules AND complete the map 100% without sharing at least a few logins. This game would absolutely, without a doubt, be more enjoyable and manageable without AQ! What do you guys think? Anyone agree? Would love to have a friendly discussion!

TL;DR: AQ has outlived its usefulness. AW has taken over. Kabam needs to combine the AQ/AW rewards into AW.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    You mean Sentinel Quest? The endless barrage of Sentinel after Sentinel, day after day, all of which holding hostage the catalysts we all need to rank up.

<Typing this up in between AQ fights right now...>
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    You mean Sentinel Quest? The endless barrage of Sentinel after Sentinel, day after day, all of which holding hostage the catalysts we all need to rank up.

<Typing this up in between AQ fights right now...>

I second, third, and fourth this. Beyond sick of sentinels.....i long for a symboid....
  • DurtMcgirtDurtMcgirt Posts: 4
    maybe...just dont play it? No one is forcing you to play it lol.

I guess you’re kidding? We are all part of 30 person alliances and we can’t ignore those rewards from AQ. I think they just need to be given out by a less time-consuming task...cough, cough...Alliance Wars.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    No. I don't agree with this post
    No. I don't agree with this post

Why not?
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    If the rewards were better\updated that would make the difference or just give 30 minute timers. Last April when rewards were upgraded it was a big motivator over a year later not so much.
    edited May 2018
    Logan wrote: »
    If the rewards were better\updated that would make the difference or just give 30 minute timers. Last April when rewards were upgraded it was a big motivator over a year later not so much.

I definitely agree that 30 minute timers make a big difference. Much more palatable when those come around.