**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hela should have bleed

wartortle1_wartortle1_ Posts: 6
edited May 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hela is literally throwing swords and axes at opponents, how can she not have bleed? I get that she's already strong, but common sense would say getting an axe tossed at your face might make you bleed a bit.... just saying.

Comments

• wartortle1_wartortle1_ Posts: 6
    This game is great. I see a lot of players talking **** about kabam logic and all that. I just think characters that throw swords or fight with swords should inflict bleed. And characters like Ultron, that punch you maybe don't have as big of a case to own a bleed effect. I'm just your every day player trying to make it in the game. But that's my suggestion.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    That would be so broken. She can already hit the 50k cap in Lol faster than any champion that has that potential, and with every hit. she doesn’t need an insane bleed too, it would be like 30k per tic or something wild. She’s fine how she is
  • wartortle1_wartortle1_ Posts: 6
    I agree just giving Hela bleed on top of her current stats would he broken. That's what's a balancing is all about though. Kabam giveth and taketh away. Make the character attacks make sense.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    She should also have accuracy reducing abilities. She can pop out your eyes for gods sake.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    It is a bit funny that moon knight can bleed you by poking you with a pole but angela, hela, and psylocke can't draw blood with actual blades