**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Issue with Arena Crystals and not getting total units!!!

I opened 250,000 worth of arena crystals and opened 10 at a time each time I would open them. Each time I would open them, it would say I earned 100, 200, 300 and even 400 units, and at the end of opening all crystals I should have easily gotten more than 2000 units and didn't get them, I only got about 500 in total from from all the crystals I opened.

Comments

• Options
    MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    edited May 2018
    The total of everything you open is shown at the end. For example, if you open 10 crystals and get:
    100,000 gold 75 units

Then open 10 more crystals, and received the exact same (100,000 gold and 75 units), it will show:
    200,000 gold 150 units

Sometimes this can be mis-leading and players (like myself) think the second batch gave 150 units, when it didn't.

This may be what you experienced perhaps.
  • Options
    krispydskrispyds Posts: 2
    I know what you are talking about, but this wasn't the case. Before opening the crystals, I had about 200 units, and it kept saying I would get more every time I would open, and for me to get only 300 more units from opening 250,000 arena money, it still doesn't make sense. This is the first time it's happened to me, this wasn't an issue before.
  • Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    What?
    You Open 10 crystals and get:
    37 k Catgold and 0 (Zero) Units.
    This is real.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    I think MasterFlint is right. No way your gonna get 2k units from 250k battle chips. You would need insane luck to get that much if even possible.

Edit: I guess it is possible, but I consider myself lucky if I break 500 units from 100 regular arena crystals.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's all random, and the amount shows cumulatively when you open them. Meaning, if you get 50 the first time and 50 the next, it will show 100, if you get 50 more, it will show 150, etc.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    On average of randomness, you'd get anything between 500 - 750 units for 250k arena crystals. It could be a little more, but I'd wager on it being less (most of the times).

No way you'd get 2k from 250k arena crystals. It's shown cumulatively, so whatever you saw when you opened the last bunch was the total units you received.
  • Options
    It‘s not random. 100% No.
  • Options
    mort_07 wrote: »

So what is it, personal? Lol.
  • Options

Play you the game?

View you tube videos.
    Units is not random.

• Options
    For about 1,000,000 bc you can expect around 3k units divide that by 2: 500,000 bc would give u around 1500units and if u further divide that by 2: 250k bc would yield around 750units +/-
  • Options

Play you the game?

View you tube videos.
    Units is not random.

I play the game. I just don't subscribe to Confirmation Bias. YouTubers have their share of bad pulls, just like the rest of us. We have good pulls too. Difference being we don't broadcast it to hundreds if not thousands of people. It's random. Hence the "R" in RNG.
  • Options
    This is normal. 0(Zero) Units
    .9pwzz58hffym.png
  • Options
    15% Units = 0 % Units
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    15% Units = 0 % Units

Stay in school.
  • Options
    Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    edited May 2018
    The percentage chance of gold or units you could get out of arena crystals is a chance per crystal, not a guarantee. Here's an example that might help explain this better:

Let's say you have one arena crystal to open. the chance that you get gold is 90% and the chance that you get units is 10%. This applies tho EACH crystal opened, not a percentage based of how many you open.

From there, each option, gold or units (or energy refills or Punisher, trying to keep it simple for the math on this one) is then broken down in to whether you will get 2,400 gold, 10,000 gold, etc. and 15 units, 45 units, etc. chance per crystal.

So, if you open 10 arena crystals, you don't automatically get 90% gold and 10% units out of the opened crystals. Each crystal give you a 90% chance to get gold or 10% chance to get units. If you only get gold (happens to me all the time) then each of the 10 crystals landed on the gold chance, not the unit chance and vice versa.

The end rewards screen tallies up your totals when you open multiple crystals. If you open 20 crystals and rapidly pop a batch of 10 then another batch of 10 in the same opening, the screen totals up from the last crystal(s) opened. So what you see is what you get. If you open 10 and get 100,000 gold and 75 units then pop the next batch of 10 in the same window, it might show 150,000 gold and 75 units. Which means you opened 10 more and only got 50,000 more gold and no more units.

It can be confusing at first but, hopefully this helps you understand the way the rewards screen operates for multiple arena crystals/batches at a time.