**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best phone or tablet

So I think it's time I gave up on the game. My galaxy tab2 and moto g4 plus are obviously not compatible and all moves/modes are just impossible. What I would like to know, for future reference, is which phones and tablets do people have the least amount of problems with?
I suppose that's quite hard to gauge but if you see lots of problems on forum or ally mates are moaning and you don't get it, then what are you using? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    G9+, no problems
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 203
    Thanks.Thats sort of phone in my budget too :)
  • Options
    mjolnir2507mjolnir2507 Posts: 43
    I use iphone8 and iPad Pro. No issues at all
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I use an iPad 2 (on a second account lol) So laggy it keeps me from wasting my units PHC by crashing the game every time I try to spin any crystal. Definitely recommended for someone who doesn’t want pressure to open before save week ends ;-)
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Apple sucks
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 203
    I can't afford apple anyway but seems hit n miss. I realise there are a lot of bugs cross the board and apple don't seem to get so many but it's out of league. I'm was looking at aiming for best snapdragon I can afford I guess 800 series but G9plus is a 625 and the one I've already got 617. Not sure whether a new device will make this game run for me
    Thanks for your help guys