**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GP Ability accuracy not working

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I was fighting ant man in 5.2.4 (massochism) and I had a 116 hit combo and he still triggered glancing and regen from the node. Yes GP is duped. Is it not supposed to be +2% flat per combo hit? Does it not inflict AAR on nodes, because it’s worked on Arc overload 2.0 before...

The only explanation I’m thinking of now is for some buggy reason glancing hits don’t register on the AAR combo count which seems to be separate from the actual combo count.

The weirdest thing that happened in that fight was all my bleed incinerate and armor breaks didn’t get taken away but all of my stuns and must of my enervates triggered it.

For kabam, I’m using an iPhone 6s most recent iOS

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,140 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Glancing isn't reduced and it has to be by attacking to take it away but if hit glance then I'm guessing mashoclism can trigger if bleed activates but actual hit glances
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Bendy wrote: »
    Glancing isn't reduced and it has to be by attacking to take it away but if hit glance then I'm guessing mashoclism can trigger if bleed activates but actual hit glances

English please?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

English please?

Antman’s sig reduces offensive ability accuracy by 100% which negates your ability accuracy reduction. That means he can still glance like normal even if you’re attempting to reduce his ability accuracy. They cancel out essentially.
    edited May 2018

English please?

Antman’s sig reduces offensive ability accuracy by 100% which negates your ability accuracy reduction. That means he can still glance like normal even if you’re attempting to reduce his ability accuracy. They cancel out essentially.

So I need to get 50 non-glancing hits...oof
    I suppose that applies to SL as well...but if it’s based on combo count, what does it matter if there was AAR?

Kabam is this intended or a little error?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,140 ★★★★★
    No basically antman will always glance so will the new cap since glance reduces offensive ability reduction so it can prevent defensive abilities from activating
    edited May 2018
    No basically antman will always glance so will the new cap since glance reduces offensive ability reduction so it can prevent defensive abilities from activating

Ant man does NOT always glance and obviously SOME AAR is being applied because my bleeds and incinerate didn’t trigger it

Hence the fact that I am in Act 5 I know how old simple champs work
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

English please?

I suppose that applies to SL as well...but if it’s based on combo count, what does it matter if there was AAR?

No that’s now how it works. You can get 1000 non glancing hits if you want to but it won’t change anything. He will still be able to glance because his ability accuracy reduction counters your own. Not a bug, it’s supposed to work that way.

English please?

No that’s now how it works. You can get 1000 non glancing hits if you want to but it won’t change anything. He will still be able to glance because his ability accuracy reduction counters your own. Not a bug, it’s supposed to work that way.

Would REALLY appreciate a mod clarifying. Both for the node and for glancing, because a 60% chance to glance a hit means non-glancing hits should decrease that percentage....
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The way it has always been is that the offenssive ability reduction of glancing applies before defensive ability reduction which renders the defensive reduction null; glancing will also prevent the combo counter from contributing to abilites for the glanced hits.

Masochism floats between being a defensive or offensive ability based on the actions taken; if you are attacking Masochism is a defensive ability but if you are defending (parrying/blocking) then it counts as an offensive ability for debuffs applied.

It’s confusing so I'm not sure that is an adequate explaination of what you are experiencing.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It was already confirmed that ant-man sig ability takes the lead in these scenarios. You can use the search option in the forum to find those threads
    That makes a lot of sense @CoatHang3r .
    Are you saying a glancing hit “resets” the combo count or just slows it?

On a separate note, who is a good AM counter? Would Karnak be good? Thx
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    If you've got him, Corvus's automatic criticals bypass Glancing when Corvus has charges.