**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus glave

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
Twice today, Corvus glave l2 (which is unblockable), made his first swipe while I was across the screen. Then just before he runs forward, the whole game freezes. And of course it unfreeezes and then I get hit with the l2.

So glad you take away our revives from 1.1.5 when stuff like this keeps happening. Smdh

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Bring this to the support page. If you're lucky they'll throw some revives your way.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    This probably won't get patched for some time, as we have seen in all of the other unfortunate bugs in the past, so the best you can do right now is ask for revives.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,010 ★★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    Twice today, Corvus glave l2 (which is unblockable), made his first swipe while I was across the screen. Then just before he runs forward, the whole game freezes. And of course it unfreeezes and then I get hit with the l2.

So glad you take away our revives from 1.1.5 when stuff like this keeps happening. Smdh

What devicevare you using? Lots of freezing issues can be tracked back to device performance.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Applied iPhone 6
    Happened again. Why can you guys fix stuff that helps us but you can’t fix this lag on Corvus l2? Unless the game is supposed to completely pause after his first l2 swing, and then out of nowhere unpause so that I can’t evade it.
    FYI: someone with iPhone 8 in my ally says I happens to him as well
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    My game doesn’t freeze but it seems like when he lunges the game drops frames and he’s right next to me at the end of his lunge. It’s frustrating but I made it work and finished it.
    @Kabam Miike is there any possibility anyone has looked into this? It happens nearly every time.
    Only time I haven’t seen it happen was in a duel