**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nightcrawler vs Dormammu for the Collector

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
edited May 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hey everyone. I’m a few quests away from Abrogation but I don’t want to try to power through until I’ve built up a lot of revives and Units. For when I get there, I have both Dormammu and Nightcrawler as 4*s. I’m going to level up both of then anyway, but which of them should I bring when the time comes to fight the Collector and why?

Nightcrawler vs Dormammu for the Collector 19 votes

Bring Dormmamu
42%
Alex_sc11FrostyAnurag1606silverseraphPeterQuillChampioncriticNightslamBrolga_hey179 8 votes
Bring Nightcrawler
21%
vg2782adqqedfyvrKALIZOThecrusher_9756 4 votes
Make room to bring them both
36%
bloodyCainTheManMythLegendAlCapone2727shadow_lurker22KDSuperFlash10Nerds_galoreEdisonLaw 7 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Bring Dormmamu
    I think it's too risky to bet on nightcrawlers evade. If it were OG daredevil at Max sig, that would be a different story.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Tough call , but I’d say bring whoever you fight better with.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Bring Dormmamu
    Dormy all the way. He can power control on medium and not let collector reach his specials and hence minimising the needs for using items. Dormy and Hulk are considered great for collector. Hyperion, sparky, classic dd Sig 99, are other options. Basically heavy damage dealer or a great power control options are the better 2 choices for collector.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Keep in mind for any champ you use, the Collector reduces ability accuracy by 2.5% every 5 seconds. So whether it's the evade from NC or DD or power drain in Dorm, they all lose reliability throughout the fight. For this reason, I personally found high damage dealers to be the best option to deal as much damage before inevitably having to revive.