**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can I get my 4s Mutant awake from AA? I used it last week just before you came up with 18.1.

gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
I might use it on another mutant. Cable or Psylocke maybe. I know he might still be god tier. But I'd rather make the decision again, when I know he can no longer stun when neurotoxins expire vs stun-immune champs. Pleeese... <edited>

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    he can stun still...
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    He still stuns when neurotoxins expire. Go read the change log again.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited May 2018
    I know that. But I meant when the enemy champ is stun immune or debuff immune. Thanks for pointing it out in the post though. I just edited it.
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    he can stun still...

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    You really think Kabam is gonna fall for this? Cable and Psylocke lol, comeon man. Maybe if you said Iceman or Rogue it would've been more believable
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    AA is stil gret im just awky my 5 Stars. It just a smail cancge if only use the gym for thah to stun stun imuns champ just bad
    LoPresti wrote: »
    You really think Kabam is gonna fall for this? Cable and Psylocke lol, comeon man. Maybe if you said Iceman or Rogue it would've been more believable

Lol. I was just saying champs i have. But I'd also consider holding on to it for when i get those other great mutants.
    even without that stun on unstunnable, hes still top two mutants. Until new ones are released.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Kabam, please give him his Mutant Awakening gem back with the condition that he can never re-use it on Archangel... this is ridiculous.
    Dizzy wrote: »
    Kabam, please give him his Mutant Awakening gem back with the condition that he can never re-use it on Archangel... this is ridiculous.

Kabam, please don't give him his awakening back, but rather, make his next 5 pulls AA.
    even without that stun on unstunnable, hes still top two mutants. Until new ones are released.

I do agree. But having other mutants that are just great and the 18.1 change, I am just having 2nd thoughts with it. I'd rather have more power management / regen for my 4s. And reserve the 5s awakes for offensive sigs like AA's. :)

I do agree. But having other mutants that are just great and the 18.1 change, I am just having 2nd thoughts with it. I'd rather have more power management / regen for my 4s. And reserve the 5s awakes for offensive sigs like AA's. :)

Except AA didn't have either of these before the patch... so...
    Dizzy wrote: »

I don't mind. As i said here,

That is just how I am using my awakes.

Except AA didn't have either of these before the patch... so...

Yes, but he had that stun-immune bypass. lol. Which made me think more of him even if he was 4s.
    Guys I am not denying that he is still a great champ. And I would understand it if they will not allow this. I just wished I could have did the decision with 18.1 in mind. Just using it last week made it even saltier.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I know that. But I meant when the enemy champ is stun immune or debuff immune. Thanks for pointing it out in the post though. I just edited it.
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    he can stun still...
    If the enemy champs is debuff immune you won’t be able to bleed or posion so the stun is irrelevant. TBH all these threads asking for any compensation should be closed this is ridiculous. You are not ranking cable or whatever garbage champ you claim. Stop asking for free stuff.
  • AlexanderpspAlexanderpsp Posts: 150
    I would say better kabam get your AA and give you a dupe on psylocke or cable . Because for real you don’t deserve a champ like archangel !!!!

You do not deserve him !!!!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

Blasphemy, no he is not. How do you deal with modok or magik stun immune now with AA.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Blasphemy, no he is not. How do you deal with modok or magik stun immune now with AA.

Play Archangel normally. His heavy (while the best way) isn’t the only way to get neurotoxin.
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    If you can bypass buffs or debuffs that nodes provide with champ abilities why should it be labelled a bug? Thats like saying vision applying heal block on a defender on arc overload shouldnt work. Neurotoxin reduces defense abilities such as stun immunity. Why is this a bug? Mods have already confirmed before it wasnt.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Dwark wrote: »
    If you can bypass buffs or debuffs that nodes provide with champ abilities why should it be labelled a bug? Thats like saying vision applying heal block on a defender on arc overload shouldnt work. Neurotoxin reduces defense abilities such as stun immunity. Why is this a bug? Mods have already confirmed before it wasnt.

Take a second to read and inform yourself before posting wrong information lol. Look above your post

Deal the same as before , playin them on intercept as normal . To be serious I did not even know about this bug or whatever is till today . Magik is a pain anyway for any champ on stun immune . And I am dealing with them normal, as long as they bleed they will be down in seconds, especially these 2 you said are not poison immune so even with sp1 or 2 I can apply neurotoxins and a high rank AA many times will do damage more than they can regen

Deal the same as before , playin them on intercept as normal . To be serious I did not even know about this bug or whatever is till today . Magik is a pain anyway for any champ on stun immune . And I am dealing with them normal, as long as they bleed they will be down in seconds, especially these 2 you said are not poison immune so even with sp1 or 2 I can apply neurotoxins and a high rank AA many times will do damage more than they can regen

Are u even playing the same game? On a 40, 000 magik or modok stun immune AW ?

Yes I am playing the same game , stop complaining !!! Go get a blade and live happy .
    Tell me what will be the problem against a stun immune modok ? Go learn and play . Stunning on a stunning immune node into is simply stupid , point ! How you beat magik before archangel or blade or hulk ragnarok ?

edited May 2018

If you put bleed on magik and use sp2 you have a chance to place neurotoxin on her right ? The neurotoxin is stopping her ability if AA is duped . Not the stun after neurotoxin
    Mine is level 99, today is another angry sad day