**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool xforce buff

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
I think a lot of people agree that he should get a buff with the incoming Deadpool update any suggestions as to what the buff could be

Comments

• silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    scrap everything but the power gain and buff his bleeds; maybe built in deep wounds type thing- kinda like elektra has assassin's built in. New sp3 for good measure.
  • Honeybunny217Honeybunny217 Posts: 33
    Give him some regen lol
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Regen and bleeds stack every 10 hits. Last 20 sec
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    edited June 2018
    When at/below 15% health, he activates his Maximum Effort bonus which heals 100% of his health over the course of 20 seconds + a really slick deep wounds bonus to his attacks.

At the end of that 20 seconds, he will lose the all the health he just earned - if you didn't get touched, you'll go back to 15% or 10% or whatever you started as. If you lost health, you could end up lower or even dead! You'll also get a weakness debuff at that point.

So, almost dead? heal up and get deadly long enough to maybe kill the **** out of someone. If you don't well, you're screwed. Wouldn't be much different now. When he activates his power gain, so what? You'll either get two easily dodged specials or an L3 that causes less damage than a pillow in the time it takes for the other guy to kick your ass.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Look at your ig mail about merc missions. New Deadpool costume
  • AleSnakeAleSnake Posts: 20
    I think the classic/x-force deadpool will be buffed with unique sinergy with Domino and/or Masacre. My suggestions are:

WITH DOMINO
    "Luck" inst a power

Domino: ???
    Deadpool Classic or X-Force: Have a 40% chance to activate a random bonus effect on basic attacks

WITH MASACRE
    Making the Holy become Unholy

Masacre: ???
    Deadpool Classic or X-Force: If Deadpool hit a enemy with a bleeding debuff he have a 20% to regen health equal to the damage dealt to him
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    AleSnake wrote: »
    I think the classic/x-force deadpool will be buffed with unique sinergy with Domino and/or Masacre. My suggestions are:

WITH DOMINO
    "Luck" inst a power

Domino: ???
    Deadpool Classic or X-Force: Have a 40% chance to activate a random bonus effect on basic attacks

WITH MASACRE
    Making the Holy become Unholy

Masacre: ???
    Deadpool Classic or X-Force: If Deadpool hit a enemy with a bleeding debuff he have a 20% to regen health equal to the damage dealt to him

Unfortunately, you’re probably right
    He’s probably just getting synergy-buffed
    Which is a real shame