**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel's 4 neurotoxin can't stop 5.3.2 nc's evade.

DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
I Was just exploring act 5.3 when I used my AA to take down nc , I placed 4 neurotoxins on him and he is 5* r3 sig 80. 4 neurotoxins should've stopped his evade but no it didn't , 1 of my ally mates placed 6 neurotoxins but still nothing . So is this a bug in nc , aa or act 5.
Would appreciate a response.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Is your AA or the NC 3/45 sig 80?
  • David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

Probably yes,bcs NC will evade anyway,duped or not 😀
  • David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    Dhruvg wrote: »
    I Was just exploring act 5.3 when I used my AA to take down nc , I placed 4 neurotoxins on him and he is 5* r3 sig 80. 4 neurotoxins should've stopped his evade but no it didn't , 1 of my ally mates placed 6 neurotoxins but still nothing . So is this a bug in nc , aa or act 5.
    Would appreciate a response.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Neurotoxin stopps ability acuracy,but it didnt says that he will be 100% decrease abillity acuracy
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’m asking if your AA is duped. If he’s unduped you can’t reduce evades with toxins
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    His AA is duped, sig 80 as a 5*
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    What node has nc.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Working as intended.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

👆
    Lulz.

@Dhruvg my guess is that it each neuro reduces his chance to evade by a percentage and leaves a remainder. But he should rarely evade as you should’ve reduced his potential to evade below 5%. Happens w much was he still evading?

BW 3% evade...
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    in my personal experience playing, I've never seen NCs evade reduced my AA neurotoxin or Iceman cold snap. I've just started playing as if it can't be reduced or removed unless he switched stance and my experience fighting NC has gotten much better.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    edited June 2018
    Each toxin reduces ability accuracy by 33% so with 4 there no way he should be evading. That’s an ability accuracy reduction of 132%. At least that’s about how much my aa reduces its subject to slight change depending on sig.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Chicken wrote: »
    Each toxin reduces ability accuracy by 33% so with 4 there no way he should be evading. That’s an ability accuracy reduction of 132%. At least that’s about how much my aa reduces its subject to slight change depending on sig.

I don think that's how it works. The first neurotoxin would reduce to 66%, the second one would reduce that 66% to 44%, the third would reduce the 44% to 29%, and the 4th would reduce the 29% to 18-19%.

So, best case scenario, NC would still have an 18% chanc3 to evade under 4 neurotoxins.
    5 neurotoxins would bring it down to 12%

6, to 9% and 7 to about 5.5%
    8%, not 9. Sorry
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    in my personal experience playing, I've never seen NCs evade reduced my AA neurotoxin or Iceman cold snap. I've just started playing as if it can't be reduced or removed unless he switched stance and my experience fighting NC has gotten much better.

Coldsnap reduces it to 0%. Of course, you have to apply more Coldsnaps when it expires, but NC doesn’t evade when Coldsnapped.

Dr. Zola
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Another example of Kabam's funky math not matching the descriptions.

• DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    First of all sig 80 duped ,this was my duped aa,
    Secondly each neurotoxins reduces around 30%,
    And 4 should be around 120%.
    And yes he was still evading like normal.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I don’t think it disables the evade buff he gets from his L1.
    Aside from that 4 neurotoxins most definitely should disable the normal evade
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    It was not the evade from his l1 just the normal one , and also neurotoxins should reduce that as well.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    It’s annoying when he evades the second part of a heavy having been hit by the first, for example against x23.