**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let's Talk DPX...

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
So it appears Domino will have a synergy with DPX that increases the strength of his bleed... Will this make him good??? I think NOT! Gonna need a lot more than bleed to make this guy relevant again. Oh wait, did I say again, that's right, DPX has never been relevant. Ah well, guess my 6* will remain unused.

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    #makeDPXgreatagain ... or would it just be #makeDPXgreat ... I don't know
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    It could bump him up to a decent character
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★

Maybe if the synergy made the increased bleeds stack....
  • RomissyRomissy Posts: 27
    I feel you bro, every time I look at my 6* DPX I hate this game a bit more!
    Cuteshelf wrote: »

I don't know. Bleed is literally his only attribute worth even a penny. And when you have other champs that have even one other attribute like regeneration or poison, it kinda makes this guy the bottom of the barrel when it comes to using him over some other character. So in my mind trying to make his only attribute better is a long way from making this character good.

Romissy wrote: »
    I feel you bro, every time I look at my 6* DPX I hate this game a bit more!

I know! And worst of all he makes my top 4. So every time I look at my profile I want to puke.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    The problem with DPX is that the team was so terrified of creating another Red Dead regen nerf issue that they created a champ who isn’t Deadpool at all.

Sure, Duodenum Poke is kind of funny and makes sense for DPX. But power gain is the last thing anyone thinks about when they think about Deadpool. And no regen...how low can it get.

In my opinion, putting him in the 6* crystal was a travesty. He’s a terrible champ who doesn’t hearken back to anything the character is in the MCU. Players who are burdened with him as a 6* should get a reroll.

In lieu of that, give the guy his regen. It doesn’t have to be full First Run Red Dead regen, but give him some. We have tons of champs with regen—chip damage regen like Angela, regen on demand regen like Blade, start regen like Voodoo.

But not DPX. He’s got end of life power gain. Shameful.

Dr. Zola
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Cuteshelf wrote: »

I don't know. Bleed is literally his only attribute worth even a penny. And when you have other champs that have even one other attribute like regeneration or poison, it kinda makes this guy the bottom of the barrel when it comes to using him over some other character. So in my mind trying to make his only attribute better is a long way from making this character good.

I agree. That’s why I said maybe...

If his increased bleeds stacked though he would be a dps machine.
    But even still he would be boring and near useless.
    DrZola wrote: »
    The problem with DPX is that the team was so terrified of creating another Red Dead regen nerf issue that they created a champ who isn’t Deadpool at all.

Sure, Duodenum Poke is kind of funny and makes sense for DPX. But power gain is the last thing anyone thinks about when they think about Deadpool. And no regen...how low can it get.

In my opinion, putting him in the 6* crystal was a travesty. He’s a terrible champ who doesn’t hearken back to anything the character is in the MCU. Players who are burdened with him as a 6* should get a reroll.

In lieu of that, give the guy his regen. It doesn’t have to be full First Run Red Dead regen, but give him some. We have tons of champs with regen—chip damage regen like Angela, regen on demand regen like Blade, start regen like Voodoo.

But not DPX. He’s got end of life power gain. Shameful.

Dr. Zola

I agree 100%. I honestly wouldn't have so much hate for DPX if he wasn't in the 6* pool. Putting him in there is just a swift hard kick to anyone who pulls him. I remember seeing this guy released as a character and thought he looked awesome. Now I look back and can just see how far the apple fell from the tree.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Blade is Deadpool in all but name
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    And whats worse is that we have to spend on crystals to make dpx decent
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    :'(:'(:s:s:'(:'(

1vm6fs14kb0c.png

• VêNDëTTåVêNDëTTå Posts: 58
    I like my 6* dpx
    I like my 6* dpx

I think that's an oxymoron... the words like and 6* DPX appear in the same sentence. I suppose to each his own though. If nothing else though you have to admit that DPX's abilities are extremely underwhelming and he deserves an update.
  • ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    wuxhp3vps3k8.jpg
  • ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    surely deserves a better bleeding up, fury and regeneration, and better animations to attack your scams are very weak
    surely deserves a better bleeding up, fury and regeneration, and better animations to attack your scams are very weak

Oh gosh, you duped him... that sucks. After I pulled him once I decided to save for the featured so I can't pull him again.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Well tbh now that he is duped he is a lot better...I hate my 6* black bolt but I'd be happy to dupe him so I could synergize with medusa and karnak
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Werewrym wrote: »

Oh gosh, you duped him... that sucks. After I pulled him once I decided to save for the featured so I can't pull him again.

I'm doing the same thing.I have 12k shards right now but too scare to open a basic crystal.