**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Character Wishlist/Design Threads

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,365 ★★★★★
edited June 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
The character wishlist (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/18/character-wishlist-thread-3-0#latest) is getting a bit unwieldy again. When Kabam reworks this next, why not split it into two threads -

1 - A 'wishlist' poll that actually gathers votes; and new suggestions can be added to.
2 - A design thread for those (like me) who like to go a step further and suggest designs for as-yet-absent champions.

Thread one would enable Kabam to actually gather information from the community to enable them to prioritise one or two 'people's champions'; whilst thread two might actually give their designers a few ideas to build on, and hopefully both threads could be a bit more interesting for the community to read.

I think there are quite a few really interesting designs written in the Wishlist (not necessarily my own!), but they're buried in nearly 40 pages of comments; whereas having a dedicated thread for design would help them be more accessible.

Comments