**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stop giving extra quest with monthly event quest

DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
Now I know few of you will say that I should not do those quest. But the sole reason why I have to do it is in order to match my alliance .
This game is getting more of a job now , we have to push ourselves to do quest . Please you can send out these quest 1 or 2 in 2 -3 months like before , not like this that new quest every month with monthly EQ.

Comments

• imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    You can always join a lower alliance. You and you alone determine how much you play. We have a low req alliance. AW/AW and don't be gone for too long without saying so. Of course we aren't a top alliance nor do we want to be. Kabam makes content for ALL players, not just some. It is up to YOU what you do and don't do.
  • TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    Players at end game(not me) have literally nothing to except for new quests so asking for this takes away from what little they actually have in game
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    Stop offering more content and more Rewards? Gonna have to disagree with that one.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    When there's no extra content people get bored, I don't see why people should be bored just because you don't want to fall behind of an alliance. Either find an alliance that matches your work rate, miss out on the events, or do the events.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lmao basically he wants them to stop being offered because it’s hard for him to keep up. He doesn’t want to go with “them don’t play it” because he doesn’t want to feel like everyone’s getting rewards he’s not. Sounds like a YOU problem. Too many options for gameplay? Don’t play everything or move to a lower activity alliance. Simple.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    imaginejim wrote: »
    You can always join a lower alliance. You and you alone determine how much you play. We have a low req alliance. AW/AW and don't be gone for too long without saying so. Of course we aren't a top alliance nor do we want to be. Kabam makes content for ALL players, not just some. It is up to YOU what you do and don't do.

Exactly. Too many people upset about others having more than them because they spend more time and effort getting to where they are. Makes me think of the people in the bottom demanding the government take from the hard working middle/upper class and give to lazy bums. People are responsible for their own actions. Life isn't fair, not everyone will be rich (ever). People need to get over it. This is just a game but it can also teach you about life. Haha