**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Drax nerf no more a mordo killer Astra evade now gets him

Silent nerf are the worst, there seems to be a lot of champs that have been nerf this is causing outrage In Mcoc community, either send out rank down tickets not just one as more then one champ has been neft needs to be 2 or 3 5 star rank down tickets minimum as this is becoming a joke, very unhappy gamer here, I spend a good amount of money on the game to have my champs nerf is not fair at all!! @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Miike u really need to do this else I can see kabam taking some big losses

Comments

• Agree with mingo . At least 3 or 4 rank down tickets needed now . For both 4* and 5* champs .
    Not fair to cut out the ability that was the reason to rank up said champs .
    Or maybe nerf mordo too to keep it fair
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Come on - anyone with half a brain should have realized that Drax completely bypassing Astral Evade was a bug. I'm all for ranking up and taking advantage of that but do it knowing that eventually it's going to get fixed.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I accidentally chose the wrong class iso when leveling up a champion just now I DEMAND RDT

Seriously though this was a known bug forever. There's absolutely nothing in or about drax description that says he's able to bypass mordo Astral evade.

Yall are just desperately grasping at straws now.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Lol they have claimed many times this was a bug
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Lol ah another thing everyone’s upset with. Exploits that have been fixed. I’m glad they fixed that bug with Drax the flame broiler. He isn’t SUPPOSED to do that lol it’s not a nerf so stop calling it that, grow up, and learn to fight Mordo better.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    On the positive side, Quake Fu now works perfectly against Drax.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Come on - anyone with half a brain should have realized that Drax completely bypassing Astral Evade was a bug. I'm all for ranking up and taking advantage of that but do it knowing that eventually it's going to get fixed.

Anyone with 1/100 th of a brain should know that changing this out of the blue instead of days after Mordo was released is very suspicious

I wouldn't call it suspicious, more tone deaf. I'm not arguing the fact that Kabam has done a terrible job at communicating with their player base - that's been their modus operandi since day 1, despite insisting they would do better after last years debacle.

My point is that everyone should have seen this as a bug and known that at some point it would be fixed. Beyond that, anyone slightly familiar with this game should have at least had an inkling that it would be fixed before we were told of it. For however long that would take, who knows - but know that when you choose to rank up a champ that is pretty obviously broken it's going to be fixed at some point and you won't get those resources back.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★

Anyone with 1/100 th of a brain should know that changing this out of the blue instead of days after Mordo was released is very suspicious

I wouldn't call it suspicious, more tone deaf. I'm not arguing the fact that Kabam has done a terrible job at communicating with their player base - that's been their modus operandi since day 1, despite insisting they would do better after last years debacle.

My point is that everyone should have seen this as a bug and known that at some point it would be fixed. Beyond that, anyone slightly familiar with this game should have at least had an inkling that it would be fixed before we were told of it. For however long that would take, who knows - but know that when you choose to rank up a champ that is pretty obviously broken it's going to be fixed at some point and you won't get those resources back.

You know it's suspicious when they themselves say he's a counter and then nerf him.The 'misinformation' argument also won't cut it
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I thought i remember Kabam announcing that Drax was a Mordo counter and was working as intended.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    I know it's really a terribly belated bug fix, but if you pretend it's a buff to Mordo the tears burn a little less.
  • DiirxDiirx Posts: 48

Mordo was released a year and a half ago. At no point in that time was this called out as a “bug”. The fact that Drax could bypass was mentioned many times in this forum and others. At some point, with no communication saying otherwise, can’t we assume that is the way he works? X-23 can still bypass astral evade with her heavy. Am I to understand that’s a “bug” too? We’re left trying to build the best roster we can with very limited knowledge of what is working as intended and what needs to be changed. The communication is at its lowest point I’ve ever seen from this company and it’s just sad.
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    I know it's really a terribly belated bug fix, but if you pretend it's a buff to Mordo the tears burn a little less.

If this was a buff to mordo then way does X-23’s heavy still bypass astral evade?
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    People commenting saying learn how to fight mordo haha 100% act 5 so I’m sure I can fight any champ !! But their words Kabam said drax is a counter to mordo ! So how can it now be a bug that they fix ! It been like it since he came out if it was a bug then should of been fixed years ago we have had so many updates since then, so the comment from anyone with half a brain ! Clearly u lack an knowledge of this game go back to bed thank you. So anyone that argues it’s a bug, why would Kabam say he’s a counter to mordo answer that they should give out rank down tickets same as aa and seems like there’s been first issues with Magik not sure what on magik but this, any decent or long standing players will want rank down tickets as I do want decal now
    I just assume all characters aren't working as intended.
    They can’t call it a bug but say he’s a counter to mordo make up there minds !
    Haha I agree as they will call it a bug and fix it when they want or when they are releasing champs that they will easily beat so it now a bug and will be fixed it’s a joke !! That’s what it is

Good answer. Then you’ll never be disappointed ;-)
    Diirx wrote: »

Good answer. Then you’ll never be disappointed ;-)

Exactly! If you never have dreams, they'll never be crushed.
    The truth is we don’t even know if this was a fix/nerf or an unintended effect caused by something else they were trying to do. I’ve seen no response to the issue we’re all discussing.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I hate fighting Mordo. Whenever i fight him in arenas or AW, he always has the mastery that resists heavy attacks. Once he resisted 4 in a row. I was so sad/mad. Lol
    Now i just avoid him if when can. Lol

Need to watch more vids on how to fight him.

• The only thing that bothers me is X23 and AA's heavy attacks still bypass mordo's astral evade since they hit multiple times. For some reason they're just picking on ol' Drax. Nerf/fix, whatever it may be, a little heads in the patch notes would of softened the blow.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I'll admit, this one stings. Like someone said earlier, this was the big ticket item that made Drax good. Now, he's just a guy
    Yes now he just can bleed champs with no other use in the whole game so rank down tickets is a must, there are nerfing sorry I mean fixing bugs on some champs that what made them so good now they call it a bug really has annoyed me I want rank down tickets and should be given some to lighten the blow of what they have done !! We still get no response from Kabam
    edited June 2018
    Diirx wrote: »

If this was a buff to mordo then way does X-23’s heavy still bypass astral evade?

I hadn't realized that. Man, Kabam makes it hard to even be farcically positive.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Drax's unique double-hit medium is a WELL KNOWN counter to astral evade as well as other evade champs. It was clearly intended to be this way for so long now. If it isn't working now, that is the real bug.
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    edited June 2018
    Drax's unique double-hit medium is a WELL KNOWN counter to astral evade as well as other evade champs. It was clearly intended to be this way for so long now. If it isn't working now, that is the real bug.

100% agree, after mordos evade, his second balde hits mordo, thats very unique ability. as we know he also doing 6 hit combo not 5.
This discussion has been closed.