**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deadpool bundle

Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
When looking at the Deadpool bundle in the unit store it says that I do not already own a 3 star Deadpool. But I do. Is this going to affect my ability to enter the Healing Factor arena?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The Ticket will be given to you on the morning of the Arena.
  • Options
    Not if the system thinks I’ve never bought Deadpool.
  • Options
    SeaniboySeaniboy Posts: 21
    My 3* Deadpool is at max sig (level 99) and it’s giving me the offer
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    It's nice to a good question with an obviously completely unsubstantiated answer from the one person I no longer want to read things from. And won't.
    In another thread I've asked this as well. I see zero Deadpools. Which is correct, since I sold mine well over two years ago, thinking I needed to break myself from the game 'hard-style'. It worked for about a year, then I rekindled my account. In it, in its history, there is a purchase record for me having bought Deadpool. THAT should be what sparks the ticket fuse. I utterly dislike having to spend money AGAIN on something I have paid for already. After all, after that, it was MY choice what to do with that champ. Now I'm being punished for it?
    Base the tickets off of a query on the database holding the purchase records filtering on deadpool offers. Match that to active players. There you have a nice list to send a ticket to.
  • Options
    The purchase counter isn't a reflection of it. It's a separate purchase. So if you have one, you will get your Ticket.
  • Options
    As I just explained, it was indicated that those who have him will receive a Ticket on the morning of the Arena. Seeing 0 on the Offer doesn't mean you won't have access.
  • Options
    Source?
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Source?

x8f8mawtwck0.png
  • Options
    Did you read the OP and the concern? Cripes!
  • Options
    I read it. The Offer not showing that you own one is not an indication that you won't get a Ticket because it's not the Offer handing them out. It's the server. What you have is either a visual error, or the result of the Offer only counting the DP it's selling.
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    This is what he is refering to...... It says 0 owened

xzxr3wc1o3vr.png
    ce6viwt06619.png
  • Options
    If you want a direct response, it's probably more productive to send a PM. Since this is a Forum, other people will comment on what you post.
    I was trying to help you, but if you want to wait for an answer, be my guest.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    search the forums (i'm tired of doing it for others to show them what's already there). KabamMike already addressed this officially. Yes, if you own deadpool, you won't have to pay for the 3* and it will show properly when the event starts.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Even more to the point:
    42ib2hrht098.png
  • Options
    search the forums (i'm tired of doing it for others to show them what's already there). KabamMike already addressed this officially. Yes, if you own deadpool, you won't have to pay for the 3* and it will show properly when the event starts.

I don’t care what the official announcement and subsequent follow ups say, because they don’t address the issue. The offer that went up in the unit store today shows that I DO NOT own a 3* Deadpool when I absolutely DO own one. It is obviously a glitch. But is it a glitch that will prevent me from entering the Healing Factor arena? That’s the question, plain and simple. You guys want me to take it on faith that I will get my entry ticket when Kabam’s track record on these kinds of things is spotty at best.