**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Decreased Gold for arenas forever?

wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
vrhq1309i5xi.jpg

The wording on this feels like permanent gold decrease on arenas.

Can you confirm if this is temporary or permanent?

Can you confirm that whoever answers this isn't making a mistake like you did with AA and avoided that mistake by deleting hundreds of threads today to avoid nerf questions?

I ask in sincerity because the trustworthy responses are not feeling very accurate these days and the actions taken aren't reassuring anyone in the community.

Basically just want a very very official answer and not a ban for being "transparent" with my words like you promised to be with us.

Comments

• Options
    FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    they reducing the COST of each arena (wich is lame, bcoz you get everything back at the end of round) to justify they can't solve the lack of gold.

to increase amount of gold dropped in arena crystals? no! to increase amount of gold rewarded for arena milestone? no! to reduce cost for rank up champs? no! to launch again gold quests with better gold drop? no!

they reduce the arena cost :D:D:D wow! just genius move! now for 100 streaks in 4* I will save 20.000 gold :D:D:D
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    they reducing the COST of each arena (wich is lame, bcoz you get everything back at the end of round) to justify they can't solve the lack of gold.

to increase amount of gold dropped in arena crystals? no! to increase amount of gold rewarded for arena milestone? no! to reduce cost for rank up champs? no! to launch again gold quests with better gold drop? no!

they reduce the arena cost :D:D:D wow! just genius move! now for 100 streaks in 4* I will save 20.000 gold :D:D:D

So if they decrease the COST of each arena, and you get back the same amount as compared to currently, you actually EARN gold from doing the arena?

They also reduced the arena grinding needed to acquire gold by shifting all the gold to the first 3 milestones.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    From what I understood is they put all the gold in the first three milestones of there respective arena after the three milestones you get jack **** so ty to me lol I don’t need it I don’t have good heroes other then magik
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    IDK if they putt all the gold in the first few milestones it sounds like they are encouraging farming which we know is a horrible exploit.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They are reducing the cost of Matches, as well as moving the Gold to the first few Milestones. Yes, this is permanent. They're making it easier to obtain Gold.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    more accurately, You are losing less gold in the arena.