**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special Holdouts

Every time I'm in a fight, and the AI accumulates power to the point that they are a hit or two away from their level 3 special, and just sit on that thing like it's made of gold, it reaffirms my dedication to not send one penny your direction. Often this ends in the enemy attacking relentlessly and backing you into the wall and spamming heavy after heavy until you mistime an evade. Or even more fun is the beloved timeout on those 3 minute timed fights in AQ or AW. But the ones that really got me annoyed today were Brute Force and Bane nodes, where you HAVE to hit them or get a killer degen. So they get their ~2.9 bars of power, and just sit on it and you're stuck either giving them their L3 or hoping they use a special before the degen kills you. Fun note, I've even experienced this while using Stark Enhanced Spiderman and had the enemy taunted most of the fight leading up to the near-full power bar.....

There are literally hundreds of how-to videos in YouTube showing techniques to "milk" out a special from the AI. They're all different and all quite unreliable. It is one of the more frustrating aspects of this game. Unless it's an All-or-Nothing node, there needs to be a hard-coded maximum amount of time that the AI can hold out on using a special, and it shouldn't be longer than it takes for a Brute Force or Bane degen to kill you.

Comments

• Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    There's definitely some AI issue that causes champs to randomly play like all or nothing. You quit and come back and they play normally again. The same baits should work all the time without more RNG fun.