**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Synergies not working on defense bug

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
So has this been fixed or is it still being worked on?

Comments

• TX1600TX1600 Posts: 31
    I can't understand why they haven't fixed the synergy in aw, it's been going on for how long now??? Makes you wonder why they're not doing anything about it. And it's a crucial part of the game... Synergies have a profound effect on champs, but nothing has been done for over so many months.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    It’s not a bug, it never was part of war.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    John757 wrote: »

Yes it was, its why Medusa was such a Pain, why people were worried about Doc Oc+Antman syngery on Thorns.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Yeah they used to work. They quit working around the time they changed the map. I personally hope they never come back or the last bug fixed..lol
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    John757 wrote: »

Yes they were originally, then kabam started to create unquie ones and turned them all of and they can't quite figure how to re add them or how they want to go about it.

They keep talking about something like it will catch people off guard blah blah blah and they act like it's nigh impossible to reactivate them and won't without somekind of way to show their effects maybe why they added the buff and deubuff information perhaps who knows
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The "generic" synergies used to be a part of it. Things like Perfect Block or Crit Rate. But once they started doing champ-specific synergies (like Rag Hulk unblockable with Thor), then they were disabled.

Do not know if it's only the champ specific synergies that are shut off or if all are (probably all).

I understand why Kabam shut them off and am ok with not allowing them unless there is a fair way to include them.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I just observed hulk going unstoppable in AW
    Does this mean synergy is finally available in defense?
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    I’d really like for a mod to answer and here’s the question... Am I obligated to visit forums?
    I’m playing this game 2 years already, quite possibly longer and ever since wars started I was organizing my defense while keeping synergies in my mind, which means I was even upgrading certain champs only because they had good sinergies with other certain champs... Now, I don’t really pay attention while fighting in war if opposing champs have active synergies and what they are since game is so buggy that even if I was monitoring that I wouldn’t be able to distinguish if they work or not... I don’t even see why would I pay attention to that since they are there, they are available so why would I even think that they are not working?
    So, again, am I obligated to visit forums?
    Will you idiots (don’t you dare find yourselves insulted with that word since I’m reading it every single day in your game) start informing players in game about important stuff or what?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Karuseus wrote: »

Might have been the Unfazed Mastery.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★

Might have been the Unfazed Mastery.

Right, because i was using ultron and he evaded...
    Thanks for the info
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Karuseus wrote: »

As someone else said that's most likely the unfazed mastery, syerngies are still down
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Im dont wont the spekifit champ Synergy bonus to works fx hood and ghost one wher hood wuld Start the figth ivensble and Medusa and BB. To.
  • Samar_1092Samar_1092 Posts: 46
    Perhaps they could add a global node that turns on synergies for defenders in a battlegroup and defeating that node would turn them all of... that could really make wars more intersting
    would be even better if the synergies could interact among all defenders in a bg, irrespective of summoner. but i fear that might be going a bit too far
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    It does suck, especially since I built my AWD for synergies (also because I havent gotten the greatest of defenders). I wish they would put it back on.
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    I hope they never come back. Imagine the ant man, doc ock,wasp and ghost synergy. Ant man would be unbeatable. Medusa would get 6 fury buffs? No no no. It needs to stay turned off. Otherwise the already difficult map would be completely impossible to beat.