**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena bug that makes no sense

So I won an arena fight with domino ( Don't think it's her but still) so after the fight my game kicked me out and forced closed on its own. Is this a glitch? Why is this a thing?

Comments

• Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    So I won an arena fight with domino ( Don't think it's her but still) so after the fight my game kicked me out and forced closed on its own. Is this a glitch? Why is this a thing?

You normally have a 100% chance of moving on to the next fight in arena when you finish a fight. However, Domino reduces ability accuracy by 15%. You just got unlucky and she force closed your game. Bad RNG. Sorry.

Kidding :)

you know i believe that XD damn it domino lol
  • Options
    Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    Rng, bugs, & glitches are part of domino’s abilities... wow
  • Options
    Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
    Bugs.....and data crashes in general......MCOC is working to improve the operating system so that game will run smoother over time.

This was a problem for sometime with other gaming company's and this is nothing new as we see at MCOC/KABAM
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Porky_Ca wrote: »
    Bugs.....and data crashes in general......MCOC is working to improve the operating system so that game will run smoother over time.

This was a problem for sometime with other gaming company's and this is nothing new as we see at MCOC/KABAM

ikr