**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champ rating

I know this is a really old saw, but it still has never been properly addressed and it is a huge factor in the game. We all know about the PI calculators out there, but in the end it all comes from champ ratings. I still have never seen any real explanation for how a champ's rating is determined. Like, why is it a max level SL is lower rated than some unawakened champs? Why is the disparity between champ ratings so huge in some cases, which is only amplified with greater rated champs? For example, when you get to the 6 star level, the difference in rating between the lowest and the highest at just level 1 is like 2K!!! Lord knows how big of a gap that will be when we're talking max levels. I have also noticed that in general, the newer the champ the higher the rating. So it feels like the longer this goes on, the bigger that gap gets. It's getting to the point that at one level, a champ of one rank could have a more comparable rating to another champ of a lower rank than to their own.

I understand that there are a hundred little factors that affect the rating of a champ, but I'm talking the base rating here. So my suggestion is to have the BASE rating system have some kind of transparency. Let us know what you're using to determine the champ's base rating so we can make some kind of sense of it. I mean, you would think the Health and Attack and Armor etc would all factor in, but surely there's some kind of quantification. And maybe, just maybe, try to balance it out a little better. Back when a 4 star was the pinnacle this system was fine. But with the addition of 5 and 6 star champs, it's going to become a bigger and bigger difference.