**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Simple fix for BS alliance ratings

Just don’t remove the points a champ adds to a players rating when you sell a champ. The players record would show at 1 point they had x champ at x level worth this rating, and selling that champ does not remove the points that champ was adding to rating

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    what are you talking about? why?
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »
    Just don’t remove the points a champ adds to a players rating when you sell a champ. The players record would show at 1 point they had x champ at x level worth this rating, and selling that champ does not remove the points that champ was adding to rating

Why?
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I think the OP is thinking higher ranked players sell loads of 3* champs reducing their overall rating and then get matched with alliances who don't do that. We've come across many these days. As well as ones whose war rating was lowered due to cheating. Yay. Now they are bumped down to our level but with all the power they had at the top. Seriously challenges our skills and sometimes just comes down to facing the giants.
    So you get players at average of 185k with their top champs being 6* and r5 duped 5*s against a newer "actual 185k" player base who are lucky to have a single r5 4* champ.
    Makes for a difficult war.

It's a thing now.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    @The1_NuclearOnion
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/444418#Comment_444418
    my post here may interest you.
    finally collected data to get people to see and agree and understand that ally rating plays a part.
    and the issues it causes.....
    and ways and can and is being exploited......

i have copied your post over there...... would you mind posting there with your ally rating and war tier as to help see who is affected by this and in what tiers
  • Options
    Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    what are you talking about? why?

I would’ve thought the reason was obvious but @The1_NuclearOnion covered it.