**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic Rank Up

i5dq5l6tuae3.jpg

Out of the 4☆ Champs I have available, which one should I rank to 5/50?

Cosmic Rank Up 14 votes

Angela
21%
TendersquadDuke_SilverIBlueShiftI 3 votes
Hyperion
64%
buffajrHollowbornnameplasStark78AlfaClém0711shchong2shadow_lurker22Saket_123luttrellg 9 votes
Drax
0%
Carnage
0%
Hela
0%
Other
0%
Save
14%
SuperSam57Maldroit2 2 votes

Comments

• Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Hyperion
    Hyperion, Angela and Hela, in that order.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Hyperion
    Hollowborn, Do Hyperion first follow by Angela, and wait for awhile to save up for Medusa, Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight.

Never invest into Carnage until Kabam decided to buff him. For Drax, check out his recent nerf and see if you like it or not (no longer can counter Mordo's astra evade) before investing too much into him.
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Hyperion
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Hollowborn, Do Hyperion first follow by Angela, and wait for awhile to save up for Medusa, Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight.

Never invest into Carnage until Kabam decided to buff him. For Drax, check out his recent nerf and see if you like it or not (no longer can counter Mordo's astra evade) before investing too much into him.

Thanks for the input dude.
    I've been saving my cosmic stuff for a while in hope to get Medusa, Corvus or Proxima. No luck just yet!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    shchong2 wrote: »

Drax was fixed not nerfed