**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision (Age of Ultron) vs Domino

Just fought in Adventure's assignment, I used Vision's L1 and got a crit failure, Domino's power stayed the same. After a while, I used Vision's L2 and got crit failure AGAIN, no power burn AGAIN.
I lost the fight and continued with Rogue. I used Rogue's L1 and no life steal, had a crit failure insteed.
What the hell is happening with Domino? Vision and Rogue have nothing to do with chance, how can it fail?

Comments

• TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    mike867 wrote: »
    Debuff immune node?

No, It's just a quest, Adventure's Assignment quest.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Domino has 15% ability accuracy reduction
    You got unlucky mate
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Any and all
    Power drain, power steal or parry for Vision Aou
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    mike867 wrote: »
    power drain is 100% i think....

That's what @ShadPrince is saying. Domino reduces ability accuracy by 15%. So the 100% chance to power drain just turned into an 85% chance to power drain.

Same with parry, life steal, or anything else with a 100% chance to trigger...the chance is reduced by 15% when facing Domino.

As he said, you just got unlucky.
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127

That's what @ShadPrince is saying. Domino reduces ability accuracy by 15%. So the 100% chance to power drain just turned into an 85% chance to power drain.

Same with parry, life steal, or anything else with a 100% chance to trigger...the chance is reduced by 15% when facing Domino.

Thanks. Now I know the reason. But I still think this Domino is BS, she's the old Scarlet Witch with a new name.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Thanks. Now I know the reason. But I still think this Domino is BS, she's the old Scarlet Witch with a new name.

No going to disagree with you there....