**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* crystal. Featured vs basic

With the way 6* are being added to the basic crystal is it worth it to get featured for a chance to get a brand new champ or just stick with the basic crystal with some pretty good champs?

Comments

• Options
    Yea thats a good point, but this featured has quite a few, at least 10 from what i remember that woukd be pretty good to pull compared to the last that maybe 5 or 6 lol
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'll probably do one featured and after that all basic. There's quite a few in the featured right now that look good. If you separate the champs that you would be happy with vs unhappy to me the percentage is better in the featured vs the basic. In three months there will be quite a few that are good or great in the basic. If I had self control I would save for the next 3 months and just open basics.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    What @DaMunk said is the way to go. I break down the percentages of features vs basics all the time. In this case both have an equal 16% chance of a champ I absolutely do not want (already own a 6* DXF) but the featured has a 5% better chance at a champ I'd r2. Those odds probably aren't a big enough difference to get me to go featured, plus if I pulled a 6* DXF from the featured it'd be the end of my and Kabam's relationship.
  • Options
    Thx for the input guys. I decided to go with a basic and pulled a 6* killmonger so I'm pretty happy right now! :smiley:
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Thx for the input guys. I decided to go with a basic and pulled a 6* killmonger so I'm pretty happy right now! :smiley:

One of the best pulls out of the basic, congrats!
  • Options
    FlightlesEagle21FlightlesEagle21 Posts: 9
    edited June 2018
    I pulled the 4* and 5* version from 5 crystals when the sentinal crystal 1st came around and he was the sub-featured. This game REALLY wants me to have him lol
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★

Wow awesome!!! Congrats
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I would spend a night in jail for a 6* Killmonger..lol. Congrats. He eludes me as a 5* no matter how many features I get. Absolutely love that champ.