**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Ant man getting buffed this July update?

SolidSnakeSolidSnake Posts: 5 β˜…
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Just want to start discussion.......😁
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You won't get any info on this unless they officially announce something
  • Options
    SolidSnakeSolidSnake Posts: 5 β˜…
    edited June 2018
    But now is time, month is nearly going to end they should have at least give us something like with red hulk and luke cage last time.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Surely this would happen with the next event quest, if it was going to. It would be unusual to get advance warning.

But I really hope they do. Ant man was my first ever Duped four star champion; and I still have a soft spot for him. He really aught to have either stronger poison, or more effects, like using his electrical-conducting Crazy Amy's to take out robots.

Go on Kabam Devs - you know you want to!
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Haven't heard much from the developers about Ant-man, but he can certainly use some buffs. However, I think Carnage, KK, IP and few others deserve a good buff as well. Fingers crossed the devs are actually putting effort to go back to buff these pitiful old champs.
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 β˜…β˜…
    I thought they gave buffed him somehow in the past which is sad. What they need to buff on him is his weak s2 poison. Does no good and probably one of if not the only debuff that can’t over power willpower.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They will just give him a unique synergy with Wasp that will make him useful. This appears to be the method by which they are "buffing" old champions.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hope they do something. He's horrible as he is.