**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will there be compensation for class scout masteries

This hasn't been brought up in awhile, but we have not heard anything about being compensated for Kabam making this mastery useless. ez5a5yp8jxsg.jpg

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    This mastery existed before AW and there are quite a few useless masteries. What were you saying?
  • VerguldVerguld Posts: 128
    Well before we weren't able to see what class we were fighting and needed this mastery to see the class. Now we dont need it. All the people that saved up or bought units to unlock it made it pointless to have now. @Solrac_2
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Sounds like what happened to my champions. As time progressed they started to become useless first it was 2 stars then 3 stars etc. They were useful for a time and were never advertised to be useful forever kinda like masteries. Maybe we should be able to sell masteries back like we can with champions. This would allow us to recover some of the resources from them after no longer having a use.

Of course we could’nt get a full return so it wouldn’t be much we got back. Also it would give griefers another way to detroy someone’s account they have access to.

Eh I’d rather just remember them fondly rather than with malice or disdain. RIP class scouting masteries, maybe i’ll put points into you one day and replay Act 4 and we can soend time with one another again.