**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War “reenactment” (training mode)

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
I’d like to propose a new feature.

For 24h after a wars end you’re able to enter a “dungeon” like event quest with no energy or rewards and all champions are available.

In this quest you’ll have a portal system that’ll bring you to any war-fight you’ve done in the past war. This means that to unlock them you have to have fought them yourself regardless of you killed them or not. This would provide a perfect place to “get good” and try new tactics or just practice old ones

Comments

• Options
    AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    This is a great idea.
    I’d love to see a vastly improved duel system where you could just pick the champ and a node you want I fight him on. But ultimately these are different versions Of the same thing.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Great Idea!
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    AegonT wrote: »
    This is a great idea.
    I’d love to see a vastly improved duel system where you could just pick the champ and a node you want I fight him on. But ultimately these are different versions Of the same thing.

I’m thinking of something more akin to the Agent Venom introduction quest. 4 fights no rewards just practice. However, this could easily extend to a more generalized system similar to Super Smash Brothers 4 training mode where you can nitpick every detail of the fight for the most obscure scenario.

Ultimately an issue I found with trying to practice against IM-IW (my rage got the better of me a few discussions ago) is that dueling these generic champs is meaningless as there are factors we can’t account for in a standard duel. This expansion of yours could even allow us to test interactions as a live “Delta Testing” of sorts
    Alpha: Game Devs
    Beta: Demo
    Delta: Full training

Possibly this could even let us have a “lexicon” of champion abilities at our disposal too for easy reference.