**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When does Season 3 start?

I’ve seen a few of these threads posted but have yet to see any news from Kabam. As difficult as it may seem to believe, we actually have lives and knowing when Season 3 starts can aid us in planning our aforementioned lives. We don’t need details or whether new nodes/maps/rules may or may not be instituted. Just looking for a courteous reply of the start date for season 3.

Thank you

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Stat wrote: »
    I’ve seen a few of these threads posted but have yet to see any news from Kabam. As difficult as it may seem to believe, we actually have lives and knowing when Season 3 starts can aid us in planning our aforementioned lives. We don’t need details or whether new nodes/maps/rules may or may not be instituted. Just looking for a courteous reply of the start date for season 3.

Thank you

Jeez season 2 isn't even done yet. Kabam won't answer you on this so just going from off season 1 then we'll have about a month downtime if I remember rightly.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Thank you

Jeez season 2 isn't even done yet. Kabam won't answer you on this so just going from off season 1 then we'll have about a month downtime if I remember rightly.

But they also said that downtime between season 1 and 2 would be longer than the next downtime between following seasons iirc
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    We don't know yet if off-season-2 will be as long as off-season-1, or will be shorter/longer? Hopefully by next week (after season 2 ended), we'll see Kabam posting new info about upcoming season 3, and perhaps even changes they plan to make -- fingers crossed, for the better, not for worse.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I hope we have more then just a few days, I hate to say it, but our alliance and many others have a mass exodus occurring once season rewards are given out. So many are just fed up with the "18.1" fixes that they are either going to a retirement alliance or throwing in the towel all together so we need time to rebuild.
  • nopenope Posts: 134
    Dear god no lol. Need more time off
  • koening73koening73 Posts: 22
    i recall seeing a post stating that for future AW the downtime between seasons would be a week or so.
    i might be mistaken tho
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Need at least two weeks of downtime. So many people quit the game after season 1 was over. My guess is even more are going to quit after season 2. People need time to rebuild alliances, which unfortunately with the current state of the game most non platinum alliance will have to do a full rebuild after every season.
  • 68 days after the end of season 2 will be this title disabled and i dont think kabam maked big break til the next title gets activated

Aprox start July first week
    Aprox end Sept first week

Nice work, thank you!
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    edited June 2018

Thank you

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but shouldn't it be other way around? Shouldn't be the game revolving around our lives not our lives revolving around the game?
    If we have to make adjustment to our lives just because of a mobile game which would not pay off our bills, then we are definitely on the wrong path.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Viper83 wrote: »

Thank you

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but shouldn't it be other way around? Shouldn't be the game revolving around our lives not our lives revolving around the game?
    If we have to make adjustment to our lives just because of a mobile game which would not pay off our bills, then we are definitely on the wrong path.

Not true. Video games are just like any hobby. If you like it and are committed to it, then you will spend time doing those things.

Just like joining a golf league... You gotta know what day(s) they play. Doesn't mean it's bad, just the way it is.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    shchong2 wrote: »
    We don't know yet if off-season-2 will be as long as off-season-1, or will be shorter/longer? Hopefully by next week (after season 2 ended), we'll see Kabam posting new info about upcoming season 3, and perhaps even changes they plan to make -- fingers crossed, for the better, not for worse.

Its for worse they even mentioned they are gonna add more nodes next season lol
  • Hey All,

We'll have more information for you all very soon, but I can confirm that Season 3 of Alliance Wars will kick off on July 11th.
  • Abc123Abc123 Posts: 3
    Hey All,

We'll have more information for you all very soon, but I can confirm that Season 3 of Alliance Wars will kick off on July 11th.

Is it a good idea to start a new season when the system is so broken? Avoid having the same issues we’ve been having for the last two seasons.
  • nopenope Posts: 134
    If it's that short of a break, I'm imagining a whole lotta people going to extend it on their own
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    Lots of Crazy stuff happening in Season 2. I guess Kabam's idea to make everyone forget and move on quickly will just be to get season 2 rewards out and immediately start season 3. Now everyone has something else to focus on.
  • KruggKrugg Posts: 16
    You people freaking suck man, 2 week break you greedy bastards need to give us time to redo rosters people to replace even just a break vacation from your life sucking damn game.
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    A longer break would certainly be appreciated. But doubtful. I'm sure spending is down during off-season, so no incentive for Kabam to care about anything other than making the most $$$. @Kabam Miike there have been some quality suggestions to help curb the rampant matchmaking inefficiencies, most simply just removing the points added/lost. Seeing as this is an easy win, why wouldn't Kabam make this change? Can you offer a counter viewpoint? IF this has been put in another thread, my apologies!
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Longer break please........
  • Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    Actually it starts on 12