**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to r5!

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Wolvie or rogue and why?

Comments

• Options
    Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    Both are great. Rogue has higher prestige if you are concerned with that. Wolvie has better damage but Rogue has power control. Both have life sustainability.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Is Rogue duped? If not she will not be as effective as Wolverine at regenerating health.
  • Options
    DarkArrow07DarkArrow07 Posts: 109
    Wolverine
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Rogue, higher prestige, power control, best champ. Wolvie is ok at rank 4 to survive AQ if you are good and dont get hit more than once.
  • Options
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Rogue, higher prestige, power control, best champ. Wolvie is ok at rank 4 to survive AQ if you are good and dont get hit more than once.

Thats what i tought too. wolvie is used mostly in AQ and i never lose him anyways! also he would kill quicker so less time to fill up power meter and heal if some **** happens! and yes both are duped mulitple times. Rogue wont affect my prestige much tho. but her utility and 70% debuff reduction is very tempting

Let me ask you this: what do you use them for? If prestige is not a factor I'd got with which is more useful for war, alliance quests or other things.
  • Options
    VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Wolverine
  • Options
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    I went with Rogue guys! I just think im gonna get more use for her in special events like chloes n ****! also got a r5 X23 which is a better bleeder then wolvie and used more all around.

Uh, that little bit of info would have been useful to know, lol