**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Micro-Realms

Comments

• PrathamPratham Posts: 6
    So are there going to be daily quests in addition to these rift events??
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    This is game progression? Call it “summoner depreciation event”.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    I thought this months event was underwhelming, and then I saw this rollout and wondered if someone fell asleep at the wheel there. Or maybe copied and pasted the announcement from 2015 and mixed it with the first rifts announcement. That would be the only way to explain why the rewards keep getting lower compared to the time, effort, energy required in game, and complete inbalance compared to current game requirements. This is just...terrible. I have barely run any of these assignments this month, and I honestly probably wont run any of this either. This is coming off of doing every event for the infinity war month and getting the 5 star awakening gem with my dust. You guys are just so completely off your rockers with the last week or so of announcements. From the war changes to this event and rewards, to just blatantly ignoring cheating groups in war, it's honestly sad. Another company could make this game amazing and instead the player base has to beg you to care and play your own game. Ive played this for 3 years and the relations between the company and the player base has never been lower than right now, and I'm not sure why you all can't see that.

They can't see it because of the 100 folks spending a grand a month to get or stay at the top. Which is understandable, it's hard to see the 100,000 people in the back when 100 people are throwing buckets of money at you...
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Why you guys can’t increase little by little the rewards every month. It always feels like you guys take a step forward and then 3 steps backwards
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    They've probably just gotten to the point where, since they know that no matter what they do, there will be an entitled group of players that will whine and cry, that they don't feel the need to go over the top with rewards.

Don't like the rewards and don't feel like they're worth the effort. Don't do them. Why cry about it? They'd see that they aren't being done and adjust things accordingly in the future.
  • LukeTINmcocLukeTINmcoc Posts: 31
    The master one should at LEAST have a chance for 6 star shards.
  • Gamergirl1211Gamergirl1211 Posts: 28
    I didn't even do the rifts why would I waste my time on one with less rewards?
  • VoryawaVoryawa Posts: 1
    No T4CC or 5* AG? then a little desire to do them
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Unfortunately, this isn't 'free' stuff. It will take substantial energy and the number of fights is also non-trivial. To do this at the same time as EQ or story will require refills.

'Free' would be no energy costs and a small number of fights, no greater than three, definitely. There's already constraints in the need for Pym canisters; time and energy are just overkill. I will probably still do it because I'm F2P this year cuz of life stuff, so anything that gives 5* shards gets attention.
  • Jeeva21Jeeva21 Posts: 1
    I love you
  • Don't give more quests give us more champions of different stars and new 5 star champions crystal or 4 star champions please marvel contest of champions sponsered

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Rifts was a much better idea with better payouts. But even then why must our rewards be random? We work hard enough for the resources (dimensional shards, pym canisters, etc) that getting random rewards suck. I think you guys hit gold with trials during the infinity War event. It was quick, didn’t suck up a lot of energy and gave decent rewards, especially on day 7. I like the ideas of the stores that you used for Valor, Scrap, and Infinity Dust, too. This allows us the choice to actually pick and choose our rewards which feels more... rewarding. I know you guys are trying to come up with new ideas, but honestly this is just a recycled idea, and not even a well recycled one. Bring back trials or come up with something fresh we can get excited about.

I agree 100%! There is a lot of randomness in this game. It's nice when we can CHOOSE what we get.
  • AversionAversion Posts: 1
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Rifts was a much better idea with better payouts. But even then why must our rewards be random? We work hard enough for the resources (dimensional shards, pym canisters, etc) that getting random rewards suck. I think you guys hit gold with trials during the infinity War event. It was quick, didn’t suck up a lot of energy and gave decent rewards, especially on day 7. I like the ideas of the stores that you used for Valor, Scrap, and Infinity Dust, too. This allows us the choice to actually pick and choose our rewards which feels more... rewarding. I know you guys are trying to come up with new ideas, but honestly this is just a recycled idea, and not even a well recycled one. Bring back trials or come up with something fresh we can get excited about.

100% Agreed!
  • Honey789Honey789 Posts: 2
    I am boss
  • Wowwwwwww
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I will not be doing this. Last rift i got t4b.. and shards. Im done with pay to play

But...you don't have to pay to enter. How is it pay to play? Rewards do seem underwhelming though.
  • Love the game
  • DJYANKEENYDJYANKEENY Posts: 38
    Well, it would have been nice if we could have kept what we had left from the last Ant-Man event and used them here. But nope...they were taken away. Sad...
  • chuiku2chuiku2 Posts: 52
    Is there a time limit to participate in the quest to earn the pym particle? Like the quest from June which came in every 7 hours and lasted for 4 hours each time.
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    WHAT IF I DON’T WANT TO DO THE QUEST?
    Great Question! We know that even if you’re unable to beat a certain Event Quest Difficulty, you may end up with enough Pym Canisters to acquire a Particle Disk. If you’re not so keen on doing that, though, you can always use those Canisters to Open a PYM CRYSTAL.

Pym Crystals award SOME of the prizes a Micro-Realm. The Pym Crystal only contains the following items:

- Premium Hero Crystal Shards 90%
    - 3-Star Hero Crystal Shards 6%
    - 4-Star Hero Crystal Shards 3%
    - 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards 1%
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    @""Kabam Doot" The announcement mentions that we can get canisters from the arenas. Will this be added in the new arena that will launch on 7/5? Will they just be added to the milestone rewards or something?

Also, when it says that there are x number of runs possible for a given realm, I notice that that is a hard restriction on the number of discs that can be purchased, but is there some theoretical total amount of canisters that can be earned as well? That is, should we be saving them for the better realms, or is it possible to get enough canisters to actually max out each realm?