**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Death Squad - Goldpool Arena

So, i’m Grinding away with no issues and I take a fairly low 3/30 4* team in on fight 96 and they throw me a death squad.

I managed to win the match (thank goodness they were baiting) but i’m curious as to why I would run into a death squad using 3/30 champs.

I have grinded the featured 4 star arena which also allows 4 and 5 stars and i’ve had no issues using every single one of my 3/30 champs. I did notice that the Goldpool arena allowed 3 stars as well but that should lower the risk of a death squad using 3/30 4 star champs, shouldn’t it? Why would they even add 3 stars to the arena if you couldn’t use them without running into a death squad?

Any thoughts as to why this is happening. I’m at a loss. I guess I have 5 or 6 teams of 3/30’s I can’t use going forward and it kind of sucks. I was using every one until fight 96.

6f1q4w9hr7u8.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    JoMama999JoMama999 Posts: 43
    A bunch of people just got new r5 5* after aw season. It’s probably affecting the matching algorithm just like last time.

Just add a r4 with 2 r3s and you’ll be fine
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's most likely the same as the Featured. As people have Ranked more R5 5*s, the Arena shifted. Be careful with R3s and R1 5*s.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    Welcome to the club bro!

You must take 2 @3/30 and 1 @4/40 of 4* and similar heroes.

zidytg16aio7.png
  • Options
    PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    JoMama999 wrote: »
    A bunch of people just got new r5 5* after aw season. It’s probably affecting the matching algorithm just like last time.

Just add a r4 with 2 r3s and you’ll be fine

Thanks for the info. I guess i’m sticking to 4/40s. I wasn’t really going for Goldpool (not a 🐳 here). I’m just trying to collect all this gold.

It’s strange how it happened so fast. I went through the full 3/30 roster maybe 4 hours or so before the round I just did and had no issues.
  • Options
    PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    It's most likely the same as the Featured. As people have Ranked more R5 5*s, the Arena shifted. Be careful with R3s and R1 5*s.

Yeah, I guess I need to be more aware. I never used r1 5 stars anyway. That’s where I leave my meme tier champs.