**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Moving up of Bracket in Arena from Intermediate to Veteran during the recent downtime

Hi

I am not too sure if this is the place to post if not appreciate mods could move it to the relevant section.

When the most recently concluded arena was starting (Friday), I am still in the intermediate bracket. Now i read through certain posts before and all agreed that if you start in intermediate, even if a day later (saturday 30/6/2018) my 2months time is up I would finished the open arena in the starting bracket, which is intermediate.

However, after the long server downtime i realised when it is back up i am in the veteran bracket? (rank rewards changes, milestone is the same).

Normally I would score around 1-1.3m in the featured arena and around 1m for the basic arena that would be good for top 200 and top 10% respectively.

When i gotten my rewards just now i am dead sure i am in the veteran bracket. Is this normal or is there a mistake somewhere because of the downtime and they reset the server timing?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    I think it’s not a full 2 months I believe it’s 60 days ... maybe that can be the reason ?
  • Options
    ZethusZethus Posts: 3
    Hi

Yes I understand, but when I started the arena the first milestone for featured is 75k, Its the intermediate bracket isnt it?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's supposed to be 75k. You don't go up a Bracket in the middle of an Arena, as far as I know. You would have gone up before it started.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    With the change of arena this might be possible now, I’ve seen more of these posts. Before, when the basic champ was a veteran reward only, it was clear that you didn’t move during arena’s. I don’t remember what the official post about the arena’s said back when they changed it.
  • Options
    ZethusZethus Posts: 3
    The featured milestone is still at 75k for this arena, I am pretty sure I am beyond the intermediate bracket. Rank rewards shows 2-800 which is the veteran bracket.

They definitely changed something here.